P411 still down

Well so much for them getting their new server on line in just two days.They shut down on the 23rd, and the site was supposed to be back up by this evening.
I too wonder what's up since it's the only other site I'm active on. For those of IS who had the beta version it's really not all that new of an interface to call for this type of shut down..
I too wonder what's up since it's the only other site I'm active on. For those of IS who had the beta version it's really not all that new of an interface to call for this type of shut down.. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
The site says they hope to have back up by 9am today.
The site has been up just a little bit before 8am our time.
The site has been up just a little bit before 8am our time. Originally Posted by oldman49
Yep, saw that still some bugs though. Tried to send a message to a lady and it says her messages are disabled, and we had been messaging until the 23rd. Others are okay it appears. Check your settings ladies!
Yes it's up.
Yes some hiccups.
Unless message recipients have logged in since the update, message receipt not active.
If errors are received upon login, clear your cookie cache and log in from scratch.
The site has been up just a little bit before 8am our time. Originally Posted by oldman49
This is not an improvement in terms of interface. At least on the client side of things.
I have to agree with you Saint, not a fan of the changes. Its like when Microsoft changes versions and you have to figure out how to find things again.