Biden quote: Shoot them in the leg

What a fucking maroon.
Btw, do I really need to explain everything that's wrong with his comment?
The highlights are in the last couple paragraphs though.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-suggest...201750470.html
and "get a shotgun."

I've seen several Dem suggest Biden skip debates with Trump. Would it matter? Candy Crowley and others usually step in for the Dims anyway.
What a fucking maroon.
Btw, do I really need to explain everything that's wrong with his comment?
The highlights are in the last couple paragraphs though.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-suggest...201750470.html Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Biden has no tactical knowledge or ability. Taking his advice on self defense measures could get you or someone else killed. Do just the opposite of what that idiot suggests
Biden has no tactical knowledge or ability. Taking his advice on self defense measures could get you or someone else killed. Do just the opposite of what that idiot suggests Originally Posted by Levianon17
I perceive his limitation is not just in self-defense. His idea of "self-defense" is giving your money to them to keep them from attacking at least until his 2nd term as VP is over. "Reparations"? So they can buy shoes instead of stealing them from a store owner who is trying to employ a few workers to get them off Joe's tit once he takes over with your money.

Russian collusion didn't work.
Setting aside the election results didn't work.
Fake impeachment didn't work.
Covid19 isn't going to do the trick.
The economic downturn stopped.
Perhaps looting, burning, and killing will do the trick!*

*Wait until the DOJ discovers who paid for the pallets of bricks dropped off for the rioters. FBI can't be trusted.
I perceive his limitation is not just in self-defense. His idea of "self-defense" is giving your money to them to keep them from attacking at least until his 2nd term as VP is over. "Reparations"? So they can buy shoes instead of stealing them from a store owner who is trying to employ a few workers to get them off Joe's tit once he takes over with your money.

Russian collusion didn't work.
Setting aside the election results didn't work.
Fake impeachment didn't work.
Covid19 isn't going to do the trick.
The economic downturn stopped.
Perhaps looting, burning, and killing will do the trick!*

*Wait until the DOJ discovers who paid for the pallets of bricks dropped off for the rioters. FBI can't be trusted. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, this George Floyd thing was nothing but an orchestrated crock of shit. He can't breath, yeah right, but he can talk. George Floyd must be a freak of nature because his wind pipe is located on the back of his neck, lol. This is nothing but another "Divide and Conquer Psyop".
  • oeb11
  • 06-01-2020, 07:39 PM
Biden '"shoot them in the leg" - obviously has never been in the position of being a cop with his personage on the line, and no clue as to how to use a firearm.

Biden - the only thing he could shoot is himself - in the Foot - at best. More likely to hit himself in his own ass.
Biden '"shoot them in the leg" - obviously has never been in the position of being a cop with his personage on the line, and no clue as to how to use a firearm.

Biden - the only thing he could shoot is himself - in the Foot - at best. More likely to hit himself in his own ass. Originally Posted by oeb11
You're right Biden has no clue. Police Officers are trained in deadly force encounters where center mass is the intended target. I know of a Police Officer who was in a shooting in the late 70's. The subject he encountered was on PCP the Officer fired six rounds from his 38 special Revolver. All of the shots hit the suspect above the waist and the man kept coming at him with a pipe. The suspect succumbed to his injuries after the officer fired eighteen shots into the suspects body, that's three reloads. Yeah Joe shoot him in the leg, lol. I guess that's why Joe Biden is a crooked Politician and not a Police Firearms Instructor.
He said this in a church!!!!!! He’s talking about shooting people in a house of worship. Maybe Reverend Wright was there.
...the Officer fired six rounds from his 38 special Revolver. ... Originally Posted by Levianon17
Forgive me .... putting aside his "choice" of firearms .... it seems that this "Officer" reloaded twice while the guy was lying on the ground and pumped 12 more rounds into him! Or the "Officer" was lying.

(Stand 10 feet from a wall and count 1001 .... 1002 ... as you charge the wall and see how long it takes you to run into the wall! Then do 20 feet! My point is this: It takes less than 2 seconds to traverse 10 feet when "charging" someone. One can't even get 2 rounds off with a revolver, much less 18.)

As for Biden .... does he have a firearm?
A double-barrel shotgun according to Joe. Fire two shots in the air and they'll run. They better run. You're out of shots.
Forgive me .... putting aside his "choice" of firearms .... it seems that this "Officer" reloaded twice while the guy was lying on the ground and pumped 12 more rounds into him! Or the "Officer" was lying.

(Stand 10 feet from a wall and count 1001 .... 1002 ... as you charge the wall and see how long it takes you to run into the wall! Then do 20 feet! My point is this: It takes less than 2 seconds to traverse 10 feet when "charging" someone. One can't even get 2 rounds off with a revolver, much less 18.)

As for Biden .... does he have a firearm? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No he's not lying. I am not going to explain all the details of the situation. My main point is the suspect was on a drug which enabled him to resist pain and the trauma of being shot. The Officer also had his partner a new recruit who was shot and killed at the start of the incident.
No he's not lying. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How do you know? He did not fire 18 rounds from a revolver with two reloads (even with speed loaders) while a man was charging him with a pipe unless the guy with the pipe was 50 yards away when he started charging ... and the officer started firing ...

.... or the guy didn't have any legs.
A double-barrel shotgun according to Joe. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Joe has a "double-barrel shotgun"?

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...-biden-in-jail

Bravado!
How do you know? He did not fire 18 rounds from a revolver with two reloads (even with speed loaders) while a man was charging him with a pipe unless the guy with the pipe was 50 yards away when he started charging ... and the officer started firing ...

.... or the guy didn't have any legs. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here's an article on the incident. I'll apologize the number of shots turned out to be ten not 18.

http://www.shootforum.com/forum/view...p?f=19&t=34527
Here's an article on the incident. I'll apologize the number of shots turned out to be ten not 18.

http://www.shootforum.com/forum/view...p?f=19&t=34527 Originally Posted by Levianon17
10 rounds ... 18 rounds ... so what?

#1: "It wasn’t a burglary, but John Mullery, aged 42, had broken in to the apartment of his girlfriend to kill her." ... It was a "burglary" ...

#2: With all due respect ... this line of the description you gave "All of the shots hit the suspect above the waist and the man kept coming at him with a pipe" creates a much different visual image than was described in the story in the blog ... in which there was a lengthy struggle with beatings and two weapons were involved with a speed loader ... as I mentioned.

My point was, and is, if as originally generally described the bad guy "kept coming" there would have been insufficient time to fire 18 rounds with two reloads even with speed loaders.

The real lesson is don't carry a ".38 special" to a gunfight or any fight!

To the extent that I misinterpreted your description my apologies.