Instead of hands up dont shoot

Instead of hands up dont shoot.

Hands up, do as your told, dont run, dont fight, dont argue or resist arrest! Its that simple!

Otherwise stfu
That's just to simple Right ,
Originally Posted by lustylad
That's a good one - I must have missed it in the original incarnation.
  • oeb11
  • 06-02-2020, 08:00 AM
+1!!
Instead of hands up dont shoot.

Hands up, do as your told, dont run, dont fight, dont argue or resist arrest! Its that simple!

Otherwise stfu Originally Posted by winn dixie

Andy's probably at his keyboard right now saying that's "despicable". How dare you bring known facts into a discussion of a dead man at the hands of police!

But of course you are right but right isn't always, hell, is rarely what matters to the Andy's of this world.

There will always be a few bad cops but the bad people will always far out number the bad cops. Another "uncomfortable" fact for the thug apologists.
  • oeb11
  • 06-02-2020, 12:08 PM
HF - well written - unfortunately likely lost on those blinded by their DPST narrative.
how about bellowing/shreiking "let me see your hand"!, like a raging maniac, then tasing 2 College Students?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-po...ry?id=71023836
Originally Posted by lustylad
That's a good one - I must have missed it in the original incarnation. Originally Posted by friendly fred
+1!! Originally Posted by oeb11

such a marvel of political redneck stereotype correctness too. i mean .. there's always some white redneck who will follow the herd to the local WallyWorld and grab some free loot.

how about bellowing/shreiking "let me see your hand"!, like a raging maniac, then tasing 2 College Students?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-po...ry?id=71023836 Originally Posted by Chung Tran

so what's your point? are you pointing out yet another example of "black privilege" or lack of common sense? or both? because it is both, first a lack of awareness to even be in this area and then claim they got stuck in traffic. okay maybe so but why then do they invoke their "black privilege" and refuse to even speak to the police? so afraid to even respond? there is a new term for that ... "black privilege".
but why then do they invoke their "black privilege" and refuse to even speak to the police? so afraid to even respond? there is a new term for that ... "black privilege". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
huh? are you deliberately being dumb again? did you see the video?

MF is screaming his ass off, you expect the young guy to respond with words?
huh? are you deliberately being dumb again? did you see the video?

MF is screaming his ass off, you expect the young guy to respond with words? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Again see thread title
Again see thread title Originally Posted by winn dixie
again, watch the video. no way could the young guy take command exactly as instructed, when a raging Maniac is screaming in his ear.. I'm sure the young guy was caught off guard, suddenly surrounded by 6 Cops. there is a reason why criminal charges are pending against the Officers.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/atlanta-po...ry?id=71023836 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Notice in every news cast of this event, not one mention of the race of the officers.

The video clearly shows just about all are black.

If they had been white, the headline would be....”white police officers charged in unlawful arrest of black college students”.
Notice in every news cast of this event, not one mention of the race of the officers.

The video clearly shows just about all are black.

If they had been white, the headline would be....”white police officers charged in unlawful arrest of black college students”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I absolutely noticed that.. when I first saw the video, I thought the "main" Cop was black, but wasn't sure.. it was dark, I just saw an arm, mostly.. then I decided he was White, because, well, shouldn't SOMEBODY have mentioned a Black Cop?

I guess it fucked with their narrative
I absolutely noticed that.. when I first saw the video, I thought the "main" Cop was black, but wasn't sure.. it was dark, I just saw an arm, mostly.. then I decided he was White, because, well, shouldn't SOMEBODY have mentioned a Black Cop?

I guess it fucked with their narrative Originally Posted by Chung Tran

so how does that fit your narrative ..

thank you valued poster!