Autopsy Report

https://content.govdelivery.com/atta...206.1.2020.pdf

If you died today, how much, (Unmentionables) would they find in your system.?

Granted, the first (unmentionable) in that report car be obtained by prescription. I don’t think the second (unmentionable) can be.

Unless it’s prescribed by “Dr Feel Good” st the street corner.
https://content.govdelivery.com/atta...206.1.2020.pdf

If you died today, how much, (Unmentionables) would they find in your system.?

Granted, the first (unmentionable) in that report car be obtained by prescription. I don’t think the second (unmentionable) can be.

Unless it’s prescribed by “Dr Feel Good” st the street corner. Originally Posted by Jackie S

this tends to support my take based on the early video of the initial contact by police with Floyd is that he was intoxicated in the general use of the term, on fen. doesn't say anything about alcohol perhaps more tests will later but booze and fen are not a good mix. unless you want to get really fucked up.

i think this is why Floyd was still there. he had plenty of time to leave. he wasn't able to because he was messed up on fen. it also explains why he had to be helped from his car. not so much a struggle yet as him impaired and to the extent the initial responders called EMS for a potential medical issue.

people in this state can become combative. like trying to get a really drunk guy to move. they don't understand what is going on around them. i think this is were things went south and the officers restrained him.

regardless, that officer defied any and all common sense by holding Floyd down that long with his knee to the neck. his training alone should have pointed out the danger of prolonged use of that type of restraint. after 5-6 minutes Floyd had stopped moving at all and likely was dead yet this guy kept pressure on him for another 3 + minutes.
this tends to support my take based on the early video of the initial contact by police with Floyd is that he was intoxicated in the general use of the term, on fen. doesn't say anything about alcohol perhaps more tests will later but booze and fen are not a good mix. unless you want to get really fucked up.

i think this is why Floyd was still there. he had plenty of time to leave. he wasn't able to because he was messed up on fen. it also explains why he had to be helped from his car. not so much a struggle yet as him impaired and to the extent the initial responders called EMS for a potential medical issue.

people in this state can become combative. like trying to get a really drunk guy to move. they don't understand what is going on around them. i think this is were things went south and the officers restrained him.

regardless, that officer defied any and all common sense by holding Floyd down that long with his knee to the neck. his training alone should have pointed out the danger of prolonged use of that type of restraint. after 5-6 minutes Floyd had stopped moving at all and likely was dead yet this guy kept pressure on him for another 3 + minutes. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well said.
“Saint Floyd” did not deserve to die the way he did.

OD’ing on (unmentionable) would have been much better.

But then his family would not be the beneficiary’s of a GoFundMe account that has just hit $10 million.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george...ion-in-5-days/
From the Medical Examiners report it seems to me Floyd would have died that day anyway. But unfortunately the Cops had to be involved.
  • oeb11
  • 06-02-2020, 06:29 PM
9500- for Once u got something correct - and I agree with TWK.
Then u got to go destroy credibility with the foolish Cantinflas meme.

Ai, ai, ai, ai!
  • oeb11
  • 06-02-2020, 06:30 PM
“Saint Floyd” did not deserve to die the way he did.

OD’ing on (unmentionable) would have been much better.

But then his family would not be the beneficiary’s of a GoFundMe account that has just hit $10 million.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/george...ion-in-5-days/ Originally Posted by Jackie S

After the lawyers and social media mavens get done confiscating their "share" - all the family will get will be coupons to walmart.

Vultures.
After the lawyers and social media mavens get done confiscating their "share" - all the family will get will be coupons to walmart.

Vultures. Originally Posted by oeb11

far as i know gofundme goes directly to who started it, in this case Floyd's sister. she should get all of it after taxes of course. if it's 10 m now that at least 6 maybe 7 if you set it up right. the question here will be what happens to this money within the family? Floyd does have one child a daughter so it should be on her behalf. and in that case i'm fine with it. we'll see if the family starts suing each other over this loot.
little 6'6" floyd was such an angel fucking choir boi
If you died today, how much, (Unmentionables) would they find in your system.? Originally Posted by Jackie S

they would find bánh bao and carrot juice

far as i know gofundme goes directly to who started it, in this case Floyd's sister. she should get all of it after taxes of course. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
after what taxes? Floyd's Sister wouldn't have to pay tax, it is a gift.

https://www.thebalance.com/do-you-ha...-money-4773839
Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual,
restraint, and neck compression
Manner of death: Homicide
How injury occurred: Decedent experienced a cardiopulmonary arrest while
being restrained by law enforcement officer(s)
Other significant conditions: Arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease;
fentanyl intoxication; recent methamphetamine use
Thank you.
From the Medical Examiners report it seems to me Floyd would have died that day anyway. But unfortunately the Cops had to be involved. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Maybe not that day. But sooner or later. He still didn’t have to go that way. It wasn’t his choice.
they would find bánh bao and carrot juice

after what taxes? Floyd's Sister wouldn't have to pay tax, it is a gift.

https://www.thebalance.com/do-you-ha...-money-4773839 Originally Posted by Chung Tran

there are limits to gifting cash, usually 10,000 to someone, usually family or friends. in this case it appears it might be exempt from taxes to the recipient due to no one donation being large. shows the power of people's donations i guess. i have no problem with anyone donating to Floyd again we'll see how his sister uses this money and at 10 M and growing minus any tax due to the charity angle then if managed well this should be a windfall for the daughter and the family at large. let's hope they don't start suing each other over it.
there are limits to gifting cash, usually 10,000 to someone, usually family or friends. in this case it appears it might be exempt from taxes to the recipient due to no one donation being large. shows the power of people's donations i guess. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
it is not "usually" $10,000, there is NO LIMIT. maybe you are thinking of the reporting requirement when money is withdrawn from a Financial Institution? that is $10,000. if you are talking about an annual gift limit, it is a $15,000 limit to ONE person without having to report, but nobody pays tax on it. you could give $11,000,000 to Floyd's Sister this year, and nobody would pay tax on it.
I agree with the future court fight.

It will be like when in Houston, there was a huge controversy on who should hold the Parade on MLK day. One thing group was the Authentic Real MLK Parade Committee, the other the Real Authentic MLK Parade Committee. ( or something like that).

It became a joke in Houston, because everybody knew it was a bunch of Poverty Pimps wanting to cash in.