I dare you to watch this

Watch the very worst of the human condition. 9500 calls Tucker Carlson a "provocateur" using the worst meaning of the word but there is another meaning of the word, that would be 1c and 2b IMHO, so yeah, Carlson provokes a more in depth discussion as you'll see.

Definition of provoke

1a: to call forth (a feeling, an action, etc.) : EVOKEprovoke laughter
b: to stir up purposely

c: to provide the needed stimulus forwill provoke a lot of discussion

2a: to incite to anger
b: to arouse to a feeling or action

Be prepared to see violence that will turn your stomach, well, for some of us. I imagine there are a few on this board who will be saying "right on brother", beat that woman to death if you must! What I encourage you to watch starts at 2:30 into the video.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61609723...#sp=show-clips

An analysis by Victor Davis Hanson follows.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61609745...#sp=show-clips
Sorry, editing problems
  • oeb11
  • 06-02-2020, 04:23 PM
links do not work.
Damn, that was like pulling teeth. OK it works now!
Damn, that was like pulling teeth. OK it works now! Originally Posted by HedonistForever

once again Tucker gets it right. if i bother to watch the Madcow show later tonight i'm sure she'll find many creative ways to blame all this on Trump. one obvious difference with FOX and MSNBC just to pick on one of leftist DNC mouthpieces and there are many is that FOX especially Tucker and Hannity bring on people with opposing views and actually debate them.

you simply won't see any of that on MSDNC .. er MSNBC.

the FOX bashers here won't admit that point.

here is Tucker's video from youtube. your link works except when i click to start the video it goes into "buffering HELL" and never starts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5_D59lSjc
A police officer who doesn't know how to tell the difference between a prepubescent and an adult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVZM8w9JCXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQBCmHIJsGc

In the mood for the Reagan video?

Anyone?
The Depressing Truth About the Human Condition?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...uman-condition

Now I fully acknowledge I am not an expert in the fields of physics, chemistry, biology, or theology but I believe I do have a good understanding of basic science and the human mind. Moreover, far more erudite and scholarly people than me have written about this and similar subjects (e.g., Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Friedrich Nietzsche, Albert Camus, Soren Kierkegaard, and Carl Sagan to mention only a handful). Nevertheless, as a psychologist, I believe I am qualified to render an opinion because I have studied both the physical aspects of the human brain and the intangible dimensions of the human mind. And the mind, it seems, is nothing more than an emergent property of the brain; an enigmatic “secretion” of it that obviously confers great adaptive importance and evolutionary advantages.

If one accepts the existential realities of a godless human condition, what can one do to make peace with it? What are the purely secular answers to the age-old questions of how did we become? What is our purpose? Is this all that there is? What does it all mean, and what comes next?

9500 calls Tucker Carlson a "provocateur" using the worst meaning of the word but there is another meaning of the word, that would be 1c and 2b IMHO, so yeah, Carlson provokes a more in depth discussion as you'll see.

Definition of provoke

1a: to call forth (a feeling, an action, etc.) : EVOKEprovoke laughter
b: to stir up purposely

c: to provide the needed stimulus forwill provoke a lot of discussion

2a: to incite to anger
b: to arouse to a feeling or action
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BclLy57qSIw

Here's my own whataboutism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLsQU6Pkr_8

10 U.S. Code § 252.

Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority

https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-1...-sect-332.html

Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

We still have a King.

It could have been a queen.
  • oeb11
  • 06-03-2020, 08:30 AM
Oh my - 9500- I suggest u go shelter for the rest of ur life from the horrible threat of "Pandemic capitalism" - which has given U all the gifts of a free society - and U want to trade that in on

chairman Xi.

Please - shelter in Place. do Everyone a favor.

Still using the YSL meme - 'Pants down - tools Up"!!!

Do support H.... for the DPST nomination - Even that lying, haggard old crone would be better than the senility of Biden.

After all - Biden is the arbiter of "who black - i say who black and who ain't black "!!!
"buffering HELL" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

that describes some libs here.
I guess watching an innocent woman being beaten half to death wasn't worthy of a comment by 9500 but I expected no less than deflection and boy did he come through on that.

So, what was the topic of discussion on MSDNC? Why the percentage of ANTIFA versus White Supremacists in the "mostly peaceful" protests. How the hell can those words even come out of ones mouth after witnessing what we have seen over the past few days?

The fact that the left will not in any meaningful way address the violence we all see is telling but how can they?

How about this quote from a NYT reporter

NYT's Nikole Hannah-Jones: "Destroying Property, Which Can Be Replaced, Is Not Violence"

Wouldn't you just love to line up all the Black, Brown and White business owners who have seen their property destroyed and in some case either lost their life trying to protect that property or beaten within an inch of their life and have that reporter tell each one of them that! Just replace the building, no big deal!
  • oeb11
  • 06-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Liberal DPST's are hypocritical as hell.

Including 9500 and his silly memes.

The NYT would be screaming different headlines if their offices were ransacked and looted.

Meanwhile - 9500 has more important pressing concerns - like rewriting the history of the reagan adminsitration - he knows reagan lost the Cold War to a just and honorable soviet Union.

Right? Oh, i forgot - 9500 never, ever uses that word. Left only!
I didn't want to. But the fake-ass outrage from you and the Swanson elitist made me do it. So here:

I guess watching an innocent boy with a toy being swiftly gunned down wasn't worthy of a comment by HedonistForever. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Fixed that for you.

• oeb11
  • 06-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Denial, Deflection, and Hypocrisy - with a fronting of foolish memes of a French pretty boy.

Just the usual from the Leftists.
I didn't want to. But the fake-ass outrage from you and the Swanson elitist made me do it. So here:

I guess watching an innocent boy with a toy being swiftly gunned down wasn't worthy of a comment by HedonistForever. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Fair enough. It was a terrible mistake on the part of the cop but the premise that a child with a gun ( turned out to be a toy gun ) can't shoot and kill you as easily as an adult is a faulty premise. Still, I believe the cop acted to quickly but malice was not evident or proven as I remember.

Loehmann killed Rice after a concerned citizen called the police to report seeing a person with a gun at a recreation center, ABC News reported in December 2015. The onlooker told the 911 operator that the gun might not have been real, and that the suspect might have been a teenager. This information was reportedly not passed on to dispatch.

Here is a picture of the toy gun.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/toy-gun-ta...ry?id=35982086

The toy gun is "functionally identical" to the real gun, the office says.

A photo released today by the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office shows what it says is a real gun next to the replica gun 12-year-old Tamir Rice had the day he was shot dead by a Cleveland, Ohio, police officer.

Prosecutors said in a report released today that the gun Tamir was carrying -- at the top and right -- was "functionally identical" to the real one pictured at the bottom left.
The report came in the wake of a grand jury's decision today to not indict officer Timothy Loehmann or his partner, Frank Garmback, in connection with Rice's death. Rice had that toy gun when he was shot dead by Lohemann on a Cleveland playground in November 2014.

"Even to a trained eye, careful side-by-side comparison is required to notice the differences," the report says.
"During the tense, uncertain and rapidly unfolding moments of an actual encounter, the officer facing a suspect carrying what appears to be a gun often does not know if it is real or fake," the report said. "Worse, the officer will know that if he guesses wrong, that may be the end of his life."

The report said that an orange tip that would normally be on the fake gun was removed along with its laser sight in Tamir's case. Typically there is a warning on the packaging indicating that removing the orange tip of the gun "is dangerous, may cause confusion, may be mistaken to be a real firearm by law enforcement officers or others and may be a crime."

"Although there is evidence that on the day of the incident, at least two people warned Tamir about the dangerousness of using the gun in a public place, there is no evidence that Tamir ever saw any warnings from the gun’s packaging," the report said.

Rice was killed in November 2014 after a concerned onlooker reported seeing someone with a gun at a local recreation center. However, information given to the 911 operator that the suspect may have been a juvenile and the gun may have been fake was never passed on to dispatch.
"The officers, who had no idea that the gun was fake or that Tamir was only 12, thought he was going to pull the gun

out at them," the report said.
Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Timothy McGinty said today he recommended that no charges be filed against the officers. After the grand jury "heard all the evidence and the applicable law, they were told our recommendation," the prosecutor's office said. "But they made the final decision."

Rice's family was "disappointed" by today's outcome but not "surprised," his family's attorneys said. The attorneys said they are renewing their request for the Department of Justice to "step in to conduct a real investigation."

So, now you want to comment on a couple of animals in the "peaceful protest" damn near beating an innocent female shop owner to death or any of the other senseless acts of violence by so called peaceful protesters?

Does a bad act by a police officer, warrant the wholesale destruction of a city and the killing of innocent law enforcement that had nothing to do with the killing of Floyd?