I don't want to hear about "social distancing", "flattening the curve", "safety protocols", "wear a mask", "we can only open when we've have a cure".... etc

Fuck that. The last few nights of rioting and looting, not just here but around to world have shown me the pandemic is over. Not only is it over but the whole "safety protocol" was bullshit.

Don't tell me about the upcoming spike, or the second wave, or the virus is mutating.

The sacrifices in the economy and human life due to poor action and decisions by a number of politicians, doctors and "scientists" have been devastating.

Enough!
If there are no spikes of any kind centered around protest areas then I would expect that to lead to a massive voter turnout come November.
  • Tiny
  • 06-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Fuck that. The last few nights of rioting and looting, not just here but around to world have shown me the pandemic is over. Not only is it over but the whole "safety protocol" was bullshit.

Don't tell me about the upcoming spike, or the second wave, or the virus is mutating.

The sacrifices in the economy and human life due to poor action and decisions by a number of politicians, doctors and "scientists" have been devastating.

Enough! Originally Posted by gnadfly
You can stay open with masks, testing and tracing. They don't cost much and they're not much of an annoyance. Or you can dispense with all that and risk more spikes occurring which will result in more lockdowns.

I wholeheartedly agree with "The sacrifices in the economy and human life due to poor action and decisions by a number of politicians, doctors and "scientists" have been devastating." A lot of those doctors and scientists were with the CDC and FDA.
If there are no spikes of any kind centered around protest areas then I would expect that to lead to a massive voter turnout come November. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Some politicians will see spikes on water so calm you can nearly walk on it.

I need to see bodies piled up.
Wasn't it you that demanded proof that some of the dems trying for the nomination were not paid off? Asking for records and other stupid things?
You routinely ask for unrealistic evidence as if your approval were needed to to confirm a fact?
Are you a "street" version of obewan? He thinks his buy-in is needed too.
You ask to prove a negative and you'll never admit the preventive measures did anything good. The only thing you could know, and apparently don't understand, is that all those terms you hate using have been proven in other countries....oh , wait. The guy who drives by hospitals has to see piles of bodies.

And you know the first drive through testing place in Houston wasn't active until @ a week after you first claimed to see one. You remember. The ones you judged how full they were by the amount of cars in the parking lot.
Most people have fond memories of driving themselves to the hospital, parking their car, and then seeking oxygen to breath while checking into the hospital.
Or the visitors filling the parking lot to sit because they can't have contact with their loved ones.
Mr. Anecdouche.
Fucking lying douche-bag.
Some politicians will see spikes on water so calm you can nearly walk on it.

I need to see bodies piled up. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You can stay open with masks, testing and tracing. They don't cost much and they're not much of an annoyance. Or you can dispense with all that and risk more spikes occurring which will result in more lockdowns.... Originally Posted by Tiny

F*ck contact tracing and quit wasting breath about masks.

Courtesy of your friends at W.H.O. from their 2019 study of influenza safety..
And F*ck contact tracing.
  • Tiny
  • 06-04-2020, 05:16 PM
F*ck contact tracing and quit wasting breath about masks.

Courtesy of your friends at W.H.O. from their 2019 study of influenza safety..
And F*ck contact tracing. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You've got a great recipe to destroy the American economy if and when this gets out of control again. Don't do anything, no matter how cheap and effective it is.

Nice WHO recommendations on influenza. The new coronavirus, also called SARS-cov-2, is not influenza. Please recall the paper you linked to in another thread that said "Eight of nine retrospective observational studies found that mask and/or respirator use was independently associated with a reduced risk of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)".