German officials threaten Naomi Seibt with prison for ‘denialism’

https://clintel.org/german-officials...for-denialism/

looks like german state officials don't like climate truthers like noami seibt upsetting their apple cart. so, they're using legal means to silence her.

• oeb11
  • 06-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Fund raiser - seems fishy to me
I don't buy it without corroboration, DF
Fund raiser - seems fishy to me
I don't buy it without corroboration, DF Originally Posted by oeb11
the article was misleading on some details. there is a lawsuit over her videos.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2322PD

she originally was working for the heritage institute on a 3 month contract which has now terminated. a controversy from her german subscribers happened, she wasn't making enough content for her german subscribers and they complained.

the donation site is accurate as its listed on her youtube page.

she is accepting donations.
https://www.paypal.me/naomiseibt2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB4JIcB9ztY

naomi seibt video translation in english

Hello Everybody!

This video is primarily aimed at my German subscribers as you can hear from the language.

I recently got more and more feedback that many of you are disappointed that I'm now working in the English-speaking world and that I'm producing little or no German videos.

I'd also like to emphasize that this doesn't mean that I want to withdraw completely from German-speaking countries or that I no longer want to address German politics.

From the beginning, my plan was to reach as broad an audience as possible and to discuss global issues.

The fact is that it's not enough if we limit ourselves to German politics.

We have to keep the ability to think outside the box because there's no longer anything like German politics.

Every German political decision is based on a long global political reaction chain and that's why I think it's important that we're not just in our German bubble but that we step out and deal with international politics.

So when I produce an international video, I speak to every one of my German viewers in exactly the same way.

It's very time-consuming to edit video technically and to upload it in multiple languages, then to provide subtitles, and I'd love to do that and I'll also try to do that in the future, but I have nobody who takes this technical effort off, I have nobody editing my videos.

I do everything that I store, all interviews, all videos, I do completely alone.

I also no longer work for the Heartland Institute. My collaboration changed after three months and I didn't renew the contract, that was my personal decision, which means that I'm no longer paid for my work.

I made this decision for two reasons. Firstly, the Landesanstalt für Medien (State Media Agency) in which had threatened me to leave my channel and delete all my videos on climate change because I supposedly want to influence American politics with conspiracy theories through American think tanks.

It's obviously a disgusting accusation that's completely against freedom of speech and the freedom of science because as I said, I stand behind all the statements I meet myself and I've never involved the Heartland Institute in my work, I was an independent employee at all times, I worked with the Heartland Institute to work for them.

Yes, I'll continue to work with the Heartland Institute and other organizations in the future, but only on a friendly basis.

So that means I currently rely exclusively on donations from you, my audience.

Donation information is always in the video description and the whole thing is of course voluntary and I hope that the first time can work that way.

It was probably not a long-term option, but yes, I'll do my best to land internationally and by international I mean that I don't want to neglect my German subscribers, and I'll give myself effort that I may specialize more in German viewers again because I still accept German interview requests and will now also be an up-to-date interview in German upload.

Thank you again for watching and I hope you stay with it, I hope you continue to support me.

I can only thank you again and again for the fact that many of you have been behind me from the beginning

And just because I have now surfaced in the media and was the "Anti Greta", it doesn't mean that I've changed fundamentally or that I'm now working for other think tanks for other countries

But I'm still Naomi. I'm still Naomi Seibt, and I didn't like "Anti Greta" at all to be put on balance,

I see myself primarily as someone who has an open mind and tries to do a lot of my own research behind the scenes and we have to bring a libertarian worldview into the world.

Thanks again and,

I don't want you to panic, I want you to think!"