Mattis/Gabbard in 2020

The only ticket that seems to make sense nowadays.
LOL. Good luck with that.
Two losers. Why not?
My thinking exactly, except we will see more of Ms. Gabbard in the future. Not hard to look at, either.
The only ticket that seems to make sense nowadays. Originally Posted by PhilLanders69

To who? You would be hard pressed to fill a room with that ticket.

I won't be voting for anybody that can't tell the difference between using armed force to quell rioting and looting and peaceful protests. And unfortunately, neither fit that bill especially after Mattis's, who I had enormous respect for, before his last statement.

Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders
who best understand their communities and are answerable to them.

And if they refuse to do their job of keeping the people safe from criminals bent on killing those local police?

Nobody wants to stop a person carrying a sign or voicing an opinion. But what the majority want, the vast majority is an end to this wanton destruction of property and the killing of innocent people. How sad it is that the protest is for a Black man needlessly killed but where is the protest for the Black police officer killed? And the innocent people beaten half to death trying to protect their property and lives? Is it to much to include them in the conversation about rights?

Who is calling his name?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/da...rnd/index.html

His name is David Dorn and unless you call his name too, one is a hypocrite of the worst order.