Eating Out in Killeen

I'm hungry and I think stuffing this face and filling up on some deliciousness might improve my mood.

I recently decided to give up dairy and meat though (don't worry I still enjoy getting my protein straight from the source!!!) So finding restaurants that cater to my new dietary standards has become a bit.....challenging in the Killeen area.

If anyone has any suggestions on places that can cater up a plate of delicious, healthy food or at least a place that offers vegan options (salad bowls, rice dishes, fruit options etc), please let me know.....

Thanks in Advance

-Your Naughty Little Nymph
How about suggestions on deliciousness in Temple all the way to Waco......?

I'm sure between Waco and Temple, there's has to be a nice little spot or 2 where one can find some delicious treats to devour, (without all of the harmful ingredients of course).

Feel free to divulge, or pm me, all of your favorite "vegan friendly " dishes at said establishments.

Let's stuff ourselves, TOGETHER, full of (nutritious) delicious, DELIGHT !!! Bring your appetite
There’s an Indian restaurant in Waco named Saffron that’s pretty good. Not a vegetarian but I recall them having a lot of vegetarian options.
There’s an Indian restaurant in Waco named Saffron that’s pretty good. Not a vegetarian but I recall them having a lot of vegetarian options. Originally Posted by filthurgood

Thanks luv. I truly appreciate the input. I just Googled it, and BOY, does the food look DELISH!!!

AND they have a buffet, SHEEESH!!!! Hell yeah

I'm definitely going to have to try them out when i roll through Waco this weekend. Thanks for putting me in the know babe. You're the best !!!

-xo Deja
Accidentally wound up at a place called harvest on 25th in Waco for breakfast once. Believe it was a vegetarian place so unsure if they are dairy free, but the food was really good.
Saigon Cafe in Temple, just ask the owner to have it made your way.

Not in town now to be able to treat you, maybe soon.
I'm hungry and I think stuffing this face and filling up on some deliciousness might improve my mood.

I recently decided to give up dairy and meat though (don't worry I still enjoy getting my protein straight from the source!!!) So finding restaurants that cater to my new dietary standards has become a bit.....challenging in the Killeen area.

If anyone has any suggestions on places that can cater up a plate of delicious, healthy food or at least a place that
offers vegan options (salad bowls, rice dishes, fruit options etc), please let me know.....

Thanks in Advance

-Your Naughty Little Nymph Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Oneof the best in Deja
One of the best in Deja Originally Posted by GTOPuslvr

Thanks luv. It's always a pleasure to hear that a naughty nymph left you with, not only a great impression, but ultimately satisfied as well

I definitely aim to please
There’s an Indian restaurant in Waco named Saffron that’s pretty good. Not a vegetarian but I recall them having a lot of vegetarian options. Originally Posted by filthurgood

I'll have to check this place out later today and report back to you!!! I'm excited already, just thinking about it, lol !!!

Thanks for the Intel luv
There is an Indian place in Killeen, just off 190

https://www.tajrestaurantbar.us/