Lets have the groups opinion

C would be the logical answer IMO
Your pole is fine! Originally Posted by WTF
How would you know? Or did you mean "poll"? Originally Posted by pjorourke
You boys going for an "alternative lifestyle?" Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
None for me; either I am the mod's pet or more likely I'm Originally Posted by discreetgent
Yeah , sure, and I just saw a flying pig go by. (little angel, my butt)
Thanks SR. I'm wondering how many of the A responses were offended and how many just want to see Lauren flogged naked. Originally Posted by pjorourke
We don't need a reason to flog Lauren - I rather like it and will submit to punishment without cause

I wonder which of my collars I'll wear
We don't need a reason to flog Lauren - I rather like it and will submit to punishment without cause

I wonder which of my collars I'll wear Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Can I change my vote now!!
Mine is a bit of B & C!

I wonder which of my collars I'll wear Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Noted lol
I rather like it and will submit to punishment without cause I wonder which of my collars I'll wear Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Which one goes with "multi-color rainbow?" Send me pics of you modeling the choices and I will make a judicious decision from there.
Your pole is fine! Originally Posted by WTF

How would you know? Or did you mean "poll"? Originally Posted by pjorourke

And here I am thinking it was another ethnic joke. smh
And here I am thinking it was another ethnic joke. smh Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where have you been Mr ? I missed ya.

C. Sex please?

Where have you been Mr ? I missed ya.

C. Sex please? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Washing dishes in Vegas to cover my table losses: I went sans computer for almost one full week. I haven't done that in years!
I chose option A, since everyone else was picking on poor Chalres.
Charles relishes being picked on. Its consistent with his world view.
So boys, who has received points? Or any other mod action? You can reply privately if you like. Like kindergarten we could make people sit in the corner too. Originally Posted by SR Only
You mean just D&T or the site as a whole?