Lets have the groups opinion

I have like 20 points, but 10 expire in May lol. I just have to be good until they disappear, then I can act up again.
How many points does it take to win a free vacation?
I think like 25 is banned for life, but not sure. When you get banned, you don't get points so it's actually better to go for the banning lol.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2011, 04:11 PM
You boys going for an "alternative lifestyle?" Not that there's anything wrong with that..... Originally Posted by SR Only
And here I am thinking it was another ethnic joke. smh Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You two comedians don't quit your day job!
We don't need a reason to flog Lauren - I rather like it and will submit to punishment without cause

I wonder which of my collars I'll wear Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
But having a pretext is so much more fun--then you can be given an opportunity to earn a reduced sentence!
I have like 20 points, but 10 expire in May lol. I just have to be good until they disappear, then I can act up again. Originally Posted by London Rayne
What are points? How do you get them and how do you know if you have any?
What are points? How do you get them and how do you know if you have any? Originally Posted by Natalie

You're too polite to get them ha ha. When you go into your "UserCP" and scroll down to the bottom of your page, it will show you all the infractions you have and when they expire. Me and WTF have a report card!
Me and WTF have a report card! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Maybe you and WTF can serve hard time together.
The words "hard" and "time" in the same sentence, kind of scare the crap out of me. I will give him a hard time though.
I'll take some of the flogging too, if it gets to be too much for Lauren.