The Alabama Senate Race Thread

• WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 08:40 PM
2033: Despite an early lead Moore is ahead now. Win or lose, most of the accusers will disappear now that their work is done. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He is not ahead anymore.

So you think after the election the accusers will go of the way of the Benghazi investigation!

Alabama to Twitler — FUCK YOU.
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Me too

Yep. With 93 percent reporting and Jones with about a 1/2 of one percent lead, Fox has declared Jones the winner.

I have mixed feelings about this. One of the "reddest of red States" has elected a Democrat US Senator. That's bad.

But on the other hand, this bible thumping "if they are old enough to bleed, they are old enough to breed" degenerated Roy Moore wants to make me puke.

It is what it is.
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Now we watch the women disappear back to where they came. Jones,the unadulterated liar, will make sure that more babies will die, he will protect democrats who rape, he will work to bring more terrorists into this country, and in two years he will be gone. No one will remember him in four years.

Alabama has Condi Rice, the smartest person in Alabama.
Give it a day and let the truth come out...

Chalk one up for the WAPO.
  • Trey
  • 12-12-2017, 09:20 PM
We are finally on a path to

MAGA!123_1.jpg
Now we watch the women disappear back to where they came. Jones,the unadulterated liar, will make sure that more babies will die, he will protect democrats who rape, he will work to bring more terrorists into this country, and in two years he will be gone. No one will remember him in four years.

Alabama has Condi Rice, the smartest person in Alabama. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Jones is the winner, big whoop. Now we'll find out what his vice is. You can bet he has one.

Jim
But but but...

Look how many of those counties turned red!!!!

Sucks for you guys. But all of you who trumpeted the virtues of Roy Moore better get used to this kind of result. Virginia. New Jersey. Alabama.

There are bigger issues in this country than gay marriage, abortion and the promotion of religion. Gave up a lot of moral ground backing that lunatic.

Twitler might as well have posted a collection of Shaved Dick pictures. He’ll have to own this.

Fuck him.
the write in votes made the difference in this race.

Alabama Senate Special
Candidate Votes.. Percent Reporting: 100%
Moore.... 650,436 48.4
Jones.... 671,151 49.9
Write-Ins. 22,819. 1.7
But but but...

Look how many of those counties turned red!!!!

Sucks for you guys. But all of you who trumpeted the virtues of Roy Moore better get used to this kind of result. Virginia. New Jersey. Alabama.

There are bigger issues in this country than gay marriage, abortion and the promotion of religion. Gave up a lot of moral ground backing that lunatic.

Twitler might as well have posted a collection of Shaved Dick pictures. He’ll have to own this.

Fuck him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He doesn’t own this one. He supported Strange and said Strange would have a better chance against Jones. Trump was right. He reluctantly said vote for Moore just a week ago. If Jones votes the straight Schumer party line, he will be gone in two years. To say Moore was a flawed candidate was an understatement. He lost two Gubernatorial elections in Bama. I’m glad he lost. I never trust a self righteous religious zealot. Virginia and Jersey are blue states, no surprise in those results. This is a mild one since Moore is a whack job. Jones will be gone in two years. BTW, I still see you can’t let the dick thing go. No surprise there either.
BTW, I still see you can’t let the dick thing go. No surprise there either. Originally Posted by bambino
he had a meltdown on it. that's why he can't let it go.

The dicks rule him!!!!
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2017, 10:27 PM

. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Where are the women supposed to go? They have no legal recourse....the only reason they would have stayed in the limelight would have been to testify in an ethics investigation.

The big winner tonight was the GOP....Moore would have hurt them in the 2018 elections.

Abortion is not killing babies....abortion is not murder, which is wtf you imply about abortions, unless of course you think Jones is for killing actual babies.

The only thing you got right is that Jones will probably be gone in 2020 much like Scott Brown was after he won Ted Kennedy's seat.