Just me and Italy 🇮🇹

Good morning Eccie😊 I could use all the help I can get for recommendations for places to eat, must sees, etc. and I’m an amateur photographer so definitely looking for the unique and rarely seen beauty from those of you who have been. Thank you so much all you beautiful ladies and gents😘🤗
XOXO 💋
Love your images! As far as places to eat it depends on where you are. If you are in currently in Conway Arkansas it would be best to post near there.
I believe she's inquiring about Italy.
Would help if you add what region & time of year you will be visiting as it's a pretty large country.
I believe she's inquiring about Italy.
Would help if you add what region & time of year you will be visiting as it's a pretty large country. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Yes thank you love! I will be visiting Venice, Switzerland, Florence and hopefully Rome! I’m absolutely winging this whole trip🤣🤗
Love your images! As far as places to eat it depends on where you are. If you are in currently in Conway Arkansas it would be best to post near there. Originally Posted by ben dover
I am indeed looking for recommendations for Italy. I fly out tomorrow sir and thank you for the compliment!
Hi from Austin. I have been to Italy a couple of times and it is hard not to find good food anyplace in Italy. Even little pubs can have great food. I would also like to point out that you should try to make it to the Tuscany area. Great food there and beautiful country side.

Italy is my second favorite desitnation, only to France. I found in general that good food in Italy is more consistent than in France. Bon Voyage. Joe in Austin

I might add that in Italy, especially in the big cities, when you sit down at a table in a restaurant you may find some bowls of food on the table. Be sure and ask if they are complimentary. Some places put them and will charge you if you eat them.