need car/mine caught fire..see yall soon

I am borrowing my sons car for travel
but I am in dire need of a used car....cheap...needs to run decent but can look like a beater

(mine caught fire today)

and I might need a rental car --any suggestions?

thanks yall!!!!
Any suggestions on used car lots with very low down and easy to qualify w so-so credit lol
thanks!
Dallas, I'm glad you didn't go up in smoke with your car.
I hear drive time is fairly easy financing. That sucks,you haven't had that vehicle more than 2 years have you? Did you check for recalls? Maybe you can get it repaired cheaper then buying a new car?
No Credit Check Auto Sales.
All you need is proof of income. You have to watch the website almost daily. Their down payments can go from 5,000 down to 700. Approval is guaranteed. You will be in an out on 2 hours. Very simple process! Good luck!
Tesla fire?
thx yall!

I had an exhaust leak and hole in my cats on ny jeep

a nice guy from USA Automotive was driving behind me and was honking hus hirn at ne to stop..he put out the fire with his fire extinguusher and called firetruck...then he saw hiw upset I was,he gave me big bear hug!
If anybody has a used car or truck for 2500 or less...it can be a beater car,just needs to be reliable
thx!
Holy crap, I’m glad you’re ok! If you need a rental to get by, try Turo. They have decent rates.
Dallas,
When you drive along the highway to hell, you have to expect these things.
IJS
lol UC true dat!!

But I wish it would quit raining here in KC..I didnt bring any sneakers to wear...only flip floos,and its hard to walk around in the wet with them lol
lol UC true dat!!

But I wish it would quit raining here in KC..I didnt bring any sneakers to wear...only flip floos,and its hard to walk around in the wet with them lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Gonna be cold and maybe snow this weekend. :-)
Dallas, 2500 won't buy much, you have to factor in potential repairs, your best bet would be Honda or Toyota.
Tesla fire? Originally Posted by royamcr
Don't you wish...