iPad assist with Eccie Mobile

• JFK66
  • 11-20-2023, 09:45 PM
I only use Eccie on my iPad/iPhone and by now I assume we’ve all seen that it forces us into the mobile version. Our Android brethren have an option to force the full site. The “Full Site” link at the bottom of the page only flashes the site briefly and defaults right back to the mobile site. My major problem at this point with that is that I cannot manage my PM’s. I can send and receive them, but I cannot delete them. My box will soon be full! I also can’t see a provider’s gallery on their profile page. Any ideas out there?
I’ve had my iPad for 4 years. Never used mobile!

I run Firefox and Safari no problems with any web site you can think of! I have 50+ tabs open at startup with no problems on both browsers! I just wish tabs were easier to work with like under Windows! iOS has been and is a serious pain in the ass!! I am SERIOUSLY considering going back to Android (not Samsung).

• JFK66
  • 11-21-2023, 07:29 PM
I didn’t consider trying the Firefox. Thanks. I’ve had this issue with the most recent two updates of the iOS.
I didn’t consider trying the Firefox. Thanks. I’ve had this issue with the most recent two updates of the iOS. Originally Posted by JFK66
Agreed, since update 14, things kinda turned to shit with FireFox and other apps and web sites, including Safari! Have gotten better, somewhat, with 15-17 but not like it was! I’m sure it’s not Apples’ fault! . . . of course!!