Date: 10/26/18
Name: Winter Kay
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=351859
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: Brentwood
Activities: DFK x 100, body exploration, daty, fiv bbbj, mish, massage, bbbj, cg, k9, lazy k9, mish
Hair Length and Color: Blonde (Shoulder Length)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, maybe 5'4', MM tats, nice, shapely legs, works out in the gym. A great woman to spend time with.
Recommendation: Yes, without a doubt.

ROS: This was the second time I saw WKay, although the first time was 1 year earlier. Door opened and I was greeted by a beautiful women in a black nightie and a long kiss. Quickly caught up and stripped down and on to the bed. A lot of dfk, and reacquainting each other to the others body(her's is awesome, mine not so much). Worked my way south to a great daty session w/fiv. Finally time to get round 1 finished, mish for a while then with legs over my shoulders, popped while dfking. Some catching up conversation followed by a massage. Round 2 started with a wonderful bbbj, popped the cover on and she mounted for some cg. rolled over for mish. Moved on to k9(fantastic view), morphed into lazy k9 with kissing. Time was running out so we flipped back to mish and I finished up. Great time.

Full disclosure, due to a very small time window I scheduled both Kat & WKay back to back, a fantastic 2 hours of my life. Next time I will schedule the same amount of time but with both ladies at the same time.
Doubles is the way to go with these two ladies.