Name: bella
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: ables lane
Phone: listed above
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nothing I ever want to experience again...complaining the whole time, using vibrator on herself the whole time, just awful attitude. Not giving a shit about anyone other than herself.
Hair Length and Color: long black due to extensions
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Decent body, definitely not the best. C section scar, MM boobs,
Recommendation: No
interesting review.

Thanks, Man. Awesome review.

Thanks for confirming that Bella is the worst provider in Dallas Ampville right now.

After reading her latest reviews, you would have to be a masochist to still want to meet her.
I heard all the hype post boob job and had to try for myself while she was briefly at Nagoya. Similar type experience, I was a gentleman to her the entire time and all of a sudden snapped. Started being super bitchy for no reason whatsoever. I didn’t post a review b/c it was the most unique hobby experience I’ve had in my years. Felt to me like she was on drugs and high as a kite. I just chalk it up to she might have been having a bad day but after seeing this post and comments it sounds to me like she has a lot of bad days, so many that I’m unwilling to give her a second chance. Thanks for review.
lol I've posted bad reviews on Bella, but i am attracted to her physically. Today i was thinking of giving it another try, hoping maybe it was just a bad day. I had a similar experience. I guess she's just too crazy to be worth seeing...
Man I'm sorry to hear that. Bella has been reviewing herself on this site under several Mandles which have been uncovered and exposed. There are discussions about this. She makes herself sound good and appealing but she is doing a self review. I have read several post about her shitty attitude that mirrors your ordeal.
Research works wonders.
Know before you go.
I saw her once and never again. Very similar experience to OP's.
So I feel I kind of have to defend Bella on this one. I only saw her once, but when I saw her, it was a great experience. Not once did she give any bad attitude or service. There was no upcharge and she offered Greek without hesitation. She did bring a dildo with her as others have mentioned, but asked me first if it was ok. The batteries were dead anyway, but I was fine either way. She seemed really friendly and the service was consistent during the entire time there.

Yes, I don't post much on here because I don't live in the area, but this is definitely not one of her mandles. I know previous providers who have been in the area, such as knowing Seven and Flower personally. Know their real name, age, where they live now, etc.

Just I felt I needed to share a different experience with Bella.
Including a vibrator in the session sounds kind of hot..lol