Most fun US cities

I don't want to go overseas and the scene in Houston and most of Texas has dried up. What are the best cities in the US for me to fly in, spent a couple days in strip clubs etc. without my blowing a ton of cash like in Vegas?
Any special reason you’re excluding other countries or is it just a factor of time/distance? I can see how you might get some interesting responses and I wouldn’t mind something “closer to home,” that I could visit more often but some of the best experiences I’ve ever had were in brothels outside the US. The Soapies in Pattaya for example are amazing.
Austin, Seattle, Nashville, Asheville, anywhere in Florida
Any special reason you’re excluding other countries or is it just a factor of time/distance? I can see how you might get some interesting responses and I wouldn’t mind something “closer to home,” that I could visit more often but some of the best experiences I’ve ever had were in brothels outside the US. The Soapies in Pattaya for example are amazing. Originally Posted by Gadabout
Covid. Thailand is closed. and so are a lot of other places. Time. I don't want to spend two days travelling. I want to get in and out. Terrorism.
Austin, Seattle, Nashville, Asheville, anywhere in Florida Originally Posted by tinypenis
Done Austin. Anitfa seems to have killed Seattle. Nashville and Asheville sound interesting. Can you give me more details.
"Fun": An aspect of Ashville NC that many might not colnsider to be "FUN" is the plethora of independent potters. If you have an interest in hand-thrown pottery go online and seek out potters in the Ashville area.

"Fun" as it is often defined on this board: Consider that Texas has this newish pay-for-play -s-a-felony law now.
I feel your pain. I had a sex-cation planned for spring 2020 and then damn covid. Now with inflation (#let'sgobrandon and #FJB), going overseas is too much of a hastle. If you are willing to travel within the hemisphere, check out the Dom Rep. I have my eyes on a "resort" there. Rooms are less than $100/night. Food is cheap. Fucking is dirt cheap-- 2 girls over night for 300 or less. Biggest expense is airfare. As for the U.S., check out Fort Walton Beach, FL. There are a couple of AMPs where FS is less than 300.
And the "Flesh-Pots Of The East" are essentially closed: Thailand, Philippines, Hong Kong/Macau etc. If its not the pandemic its political unrest.

And flying anywhere can be complicated.
  • Typo
  • 11-20-2021, 03:30 PM
I second the vote for anywhere in Florida and Nashville. Niagra Falls area consistently produces too.
Vegas is still good. Only complaint there is the strip is pretty insistent on mask wearing. I Became a pain in the ass but the women there are sill hot and plentiful.
San Fransico/Oakland/San Jose is fairly good.

The best I've ever had was Dallas in USA. This was a couple of years ago,but the hispanic AAMPS was great. I saw one of those everyday, sometimes twice a day.
Why Nashville? That seems interesting. Besides the massage parlors, I'm interested in the strip clubs. Has San Francisco opened up yet from the Covid restrictions?
Chicago!
DC... but I am biased as I am in Washington DC, Northern VA area. LOL
Austin, Seattle, Nashville, Asheville, anywhere in Florida Originally Posted by tinypenis
Except Tallahassee