Even have you cat stolen while hobbing

Has any one ever mess with you automobile why are you seeing a hooker. I was bike jack a few times so I to fat now so take my car but so far knocked wood for no problems.
Believe me, it escaped!!
if you want to be carjacked, move to ROC Upset NY
I don't have a cat, even if I did, I would not take it to a session.
  • Smerc
  • 12-15-2021, 11:52 AM
I don't have a cat, even if I did, I would not take it to a session. Originally Posted by carguy1989
Haven't seen any "support animal" friendly providers as of yet. Assuming they're out there.
Yes, I have.

One time, early on in my career-- had a gent put an envelope down on the counter.. and stupid me didn't check it. Was filled with cut up paper. He 100% stole the cat.
poor little pussy

I would have never thought of that! That is really bad.
repeat
Believe me, it escaped!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

... Ya drongo! ... I just spilled me beer from LAUGHING!
No worrys... I can always grab another!

### Salty
Believe me, it escaped!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Its still running....
I don't have a cat, even if I did, I would not take it to a session. Originally Posted by carguy1989
So are straight pipes are legal in your state, I don't run straight pipes because I will make more noise and draw attraction to my self which don't need especially when going to see a prostitute. It calling LE first.
So are straight pipes are legal in your state, I don't run straight pipes because I will make more noise and draw attraction to my self which don't need especially when going to see a prostitute. It calling LE first. Originally Posted by Ripmany
... Hmmm... Got a good idea for ya, me friend.

Why not PUSH your bike over to the date.
That-way the police won't hear it.

And once you and the pretty-bird part company,
you can fire up and zoom on your way!

... No need to thank me for the advice there, mate.
Virtue surely is its-own reward...

#### Salty
  • BLM69
  • 12-22-2021, 09:53 PM
Yes, I have.

One time, early on in my career-- had a gent put an envelope down on the counter.. and stupid me didn't check it. Was filled with cut up paper. He 100% stole the cat. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Don't hate the player, Hate the game 😂