A New Section for Reno, NV! Finally!

Thought I would just let the whole board know there is a new section for Reno, NV now!!
Fuck yeah.
Oh Boy!
Now we just need Reno to stand tall. Come on guys and check out some of the lovely ladies of Reno!
Now we just need Reno to stand tall. Come on guys and check out some of the lovely ladies of Reno! Originally Posted by kendall.dvoe
Love to, but every single one of them has me on ignore! Plus its super hard to play eenie meenie miney mo in that forum!
Probably will be as quiet as the Vegas forum.
Awe come on guys. I'm trying.
Awe come on guys. I'm trying. Originally Posted by kendall.dvoe
You need to post your show case in the Reno forum!
You need to post your show case in the Reno forum! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Done!
Done! Originally Posted by kendall.dvoe
ALL RIGHT! My batting average just got cut in half. Now only half of the providers have me on ignore! Now I need to get Alluringava to post hers and I'll be down to 33% LOL

Your looking pretty sexy Kendall
ALL RIGHT! My batting average just got cut in half. Now only half of the providers have me on ignore! Now I need to get Alluringava to post hers and I'll be down to 33% LOL

Your looking pretty sexy Kendall Originally Posted by Still Looking
I hope the rest of them will come on over and change it. Its just RB is used like 100% here in Reno.
Love to, but every single one of them has me on ignore! Plus its super hard to play eenie meenie miney mo in that forum! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Bullshit! You know where I live LOL and you're not on my ignore list :P
Probably will be as quiet as the Vegas forum. Originally Posted by pyramider
We're shooting for quality over quantity
Bullshit! You know where I live LOL and you're not on my ignore list :P Originally Posted by alluringava
I was referring to the avaible show cases!
We're shooting for quality over quantity Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Welcome back Chica, have a nice vacation? LOL