Does tattoos(many) stop you from seeing a provider?

a . yes
b.no
c.maybe
d.don't care
Need another option-

E. Jailhouse/stripper/pimp tats, boo! Thoughtful, professional art tats, yay!
I'll be first .yes if a provider has too many tats ..I will pass her by
This is a situation where the exceptions swallow up the general rule that I am agin tats; except; (1) If a girl is very hot and has great professional tattoos I will ignore the tats and focus on her beauty; (2) a well-done tramp stamp and/or a hidden tat on the nape of the neck revealed in K9 is very exciting; (3) but sporadic tats, even good ones, on a great looking girl diminishes her beauty.

I hope this makes sense. I don't like tats except some on some exceptional beauties.
I love chicks with tatts.. Well im a tattoo artist so laidies ever wana get a tat hit me up!!
gives me something to read or look at while her face is pressed down into the pillow and her ass up in the air
I love them all Tat or no Tat!
I don't give a damn how many tattoes my provider has, as long as my wife does'nt have any.
So far I have not had any known complaints on mine but I am pretty straight up by showing my pix that I do have them.I post it in my website,showcase and even wrote about it ahead of time just in case it would cause any conflict of interest.I also show pix that are me from many looks even the nice dressy skirt with business clothing to assure those who wish a dinner date with no distractions of ink and then again I have been doing some Nude and Implied Ink photography for a event and even sold some posters of the work.It can be covered up(at least most) but I do love ink if done tastefully.I have had gents see me that do not like tattoos but they were notified ahead I have them.I didnt get told to my face a complaint or if bcd with the gents discussions I really have no knowlege of it.

Good topic!
~Exotic Beauty~
Kid was this supposed to be a poll? YES for me. If I see a tramp stamp that says "Do not back up, severe penis damage" I just don't bother! I have seen some absolutely beautiful woman really deface themselves. The vast majority of these woman will later regret them later. Its pricey to have them removed as well.

Now there was one that did make me stop and take notice….

As long as you know that they have them and not supprised when you show up, like other things which are photo-shopped around, then count me in as one which likes some ink on a lady...

SL, that pic is priceless... always wondered if there is a girl out there with one that has an arrow and "enter here" on her lower back...
If they are trashy then yes......but what is even worse is to air-brush or Photoshop them out of the posted pictures. I understand some tats may have been early teen mistakes, but still it is part of the entire package. The worse tat to me personally is breast tats, it takes away the natural beauty.
Check out The Sand Box Dallas to see video of girl getting starfish tatted. "Do Tats stop you from seeing a Provider?
Sorry, it is in Sand Box Dallas under "All you Greek Lovers check this out".
I do prefer the perfection of her body alone. Some times it will stop me.