Do you find mommy marks offensive?

So many reviews list mommy marks in the their description of the provider......why is this important?
For those who don't know what mommy marks look like.

thats a bit much for me.....ill leave that to the baby's daddy.
Isn't it obvious? Look at the photos above. They are marks, imperfections that can seriously undermine a woman's looks. Guys list them just like scars, acne, birth marks, tattoos and other disfigurations. The impact, of course, varies with the marks, which generally decline over a period of time.

It also give as clue about a provider's back story. To some it makes a difference if the lady has given birth (technically makes her a MILF, right?).

I see a beautiful young woman, an absolute doll,who has the slightest amount of stretched skin on her lower abdomen. Baby mark or did she lose a lot of weight? I don't know and I won't ask, but it adds to her mystery.
That's why I'm waiting as long as possible then trap some sucker into marrying me before a pop out a demonic version of mini-me.

My sis is only 20 and she lost all her baby weight but her stomach looks like a topographic map. No offense to any hard working mothers out there- just seems scary to me.
If the marks are like the pics above, then it is a BIG turn off. Now, if it is just some minor stretch marks, those are easy to overlook. BTW, women don't have to have those marks. Good diet, pre-natal care, and lotion can all but eliminate stretch marks.
Why is this important?

:facepalm:
If the marks are like the pics above, then it is a BIG turn off. Now, if it is just some minor stretch marks, those are easy to overlook. BTW, women don't have to have those marks. Good diet, pre-natal care, and lotion can all but eliminate stretch marks. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Not true, about the removal. The only way a person can guarantee that they won't get stretchmarks is to be born to a person who didn't get stretchmarks. Skin elasticity plays a huge role.
Thank you Grace!
If the marks are like the pics above, then it is a BIG turn off. Now, if it is just some minor stretch marks, those are easy to overlook. BTW, women don't have to have those marks. Good diet, pre-natal care, and lotion can all but eliminate stretch marks. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Thank you Senator. And your recommendation for the best OTC yeast infection treatment is what?
  • iggy
  • 11-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Those Pics are Stretching it a bit !! Pun intended !!

think they may be the extreme, from my experience.

Ladies I have met who have Mommy marks, are some of the most sensuous ladies I've ever met !!

so I guess the answer to your question in NO they don't bother me one bit !!
LOL, yes that may be a stretch. But I notice in reviews guys will point out "serious mommy damage" so I'm assuming this is what they saw,lol.

Toned down some....

I've delt with a provider recently who had/have some great online photos. When she showed up and started to undress, her stomach looked like the worst of the above photos. Needless to say it caught me off guard because it was masked so well in the photos (hand over stomach, back shot, etc). It wouldn't have bothered me if I knew about it before hand, but the fact that I had no clue before and it wasn't what I wanted made me feel like the situation wasn't worth what I was paying. So in short, yes I as a customer was offended because I felt deceived. In the end I didn't go through with it and it caused a bit of trouble, which could have been avoided had I known about it beforehand.
One of the many reasons I never wanted kids. I don't want my body busting out like that.