? For Providers, Honestly!

O. K. Sexy Providers, whether you play once a day, once a week, 5 times a week or even more. What % of the time does a client really get you off? Also how many times a-day or week do you get yourself off? Damn all of you are so hot! Happy Turkey Day!
They get off every time. Ooh baby ooh!! Isnt that the sound of an orgasm? Doesn't it mean when they ask you to cum that they already have?
I think you got me there, let's see what we get?
You will not leave the room until I orgasm. Some call it kidnapping- I call it persistence.
So 100% Skylar?
Yes even if I have to put that dude in a headlock with my thighs. Luckily I have had a great run with guys who are very attentive to a ladies needs, so really orgasm are sort of a given. I'm at the point where it is beyond just a "wham- bam- thank you ma'am" kind of deal and encounter guys whose aim it is to make it smile and keep me happy. I am a lucky girl.
90%!You wanted honesty,you got it! I am a natural born slut and get off sexually quite well and quite often!

It is mainly reliant on the attitude of the session and the connection between the two parties.
90%!You wanted honesty,you got it! I am a natural born slut and get off sexually quite well and quite often!

It is mainly reliant on the attitude of the session and the connection between the two parties. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I hope to be apart of that luck 90% I been getting ready for ya! Got my ass slapping hand all warmed and and been doing tongue pushups for endurance!
Break it to me gently Dee, did I get you off? That's hot Skyler, ask Dee I am a pleasing kind of guy!
O. K. Sexy Providers, whether you play once a day, once a week, 5 times a week or even more. What % of the time does a client really get you off? Also how many times a-day or week do you get yourself off? Damn all of you are so hot! Happy Turkey Day! Originally Posted by throbin

As someone else said here, that guy isn't leaving til he gets me off LOL. And the vast, vast majority of clients actually DO want to please a woman, which makes being a provider even more fun. They want to get us off. My favorite thing is cumming with them!!!

Happy Turkey Day to you to! But turkey is not on my mind right now. I have to go play with myself after reading this. And not with a damn turkey baster. Hell we didn't even have turkey tonight.
I would say 98% of the time when a client is trying. There are always those quick BNG appointments as well.
I hope to be apart of that luck 95% I been getting ready for ya! Got my ass slapping hand all warmed and and been doing tongue pushups for endurance! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
OMFGI just creamed my panties!Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

{Throbin....hell yeah baby...you are a great guy in the sack!!}

I get off to doing what i do....when I have a guy who shoots his load so hard it almost hits the headboard that gets me so damn HOT!!! I can have many "mentally stimulated" orgasms thru the session!
OMFGI just creamed my panties!Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

{Throbin....hell yeah baby...you are a great guy in the sack!!}

I get off to doing what i do....when I have a guy who shoots his load so hard it almost hits the headboard that gets me so damn HOT!!! I can have many "mentally stimulated" orgasms thru the session! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I have to be careful not to scream in hotel rooms where the walls are thin...don't want security to think I'm getting raped or something LOL. One time, a client and I did break the bed tho....
I love to watch Ava, can't waiit for you to get back to Dallas, Think I need to spank my monkey now!
I love to watch Ava, can't waiit for you to get back to Dallas, Think I need to spank my monkey now! Originally Posted by throbin

I'll bring my asthma inhaler. Intense orgasms give me asthma sometimes.