Encounter: Redemption with blue eyes.

User ID: -
Date: First week of October
Name: Blue Eyes
Phone: 515-808-5862
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/des-m...-/741409439363
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: East side off of 80
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FF, DT, mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Was pulled up, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bbw
Recommendation: Yes
Has she gotten bigger? The last time I saw her she looked exactly like her pictures. A bigger girl, but definitely not a BBW.
I'm told she staff edit - UC uses dentures now.
I agree on the surprise, I would not have recognized her from pictures when I saw her. She was much larger than photos back then. I saw no issues with teeth, but it has been a long time since I saw her. That comment about dental issues surprised me. I thought she was larger gal, but the skills were top notch. Great review
I think some people are being a little harsh here. She's a great girl and she's beautiful and sexy. Still looks like her pics to me and I see her twice a month at least and no dental issues. Sounded a little gossipy with the "I'm told" comment by Big_boss64. Why would you spread something like that if you haven't seen her yourself. We are supposed to be grown ups not high school mean girls. Just my opinion
In my definition she's a BBW, and not really my type. However she was awesome, which makes up for my shallow physical appearance standards. I would enjoy seeing her again.
  • Touc
  • 10-28-2023, 09:01 PM
It's been awhile but her toy box use, if handy, was unmatched. I don't plan on dating these ladies, so skill > looks is my formula.
I wasn't being mean. Just reporting what I was told. A lot of these women enjoy the bait and switch with pictures. When I see the same pics for the last few years, I get skeptical. The whole point of this is to get a full picture of what's actually being offered isn't it?