Encounter: Doubles with Mackensie and Alexissskiss

Date: 7/27/24 [specified date - GM]
Name: Mackenzie and Alexis
User ID:: Mackenzi3Loves2Fuk & alexissskisss
Phone: Mackenzie: (940) 276-1519, Alexis (214) 699-7887
Email Address: -
URL / Website: privatedelights.ch/USA/Texas/Dallas/Mackenzi3Loves2Fuk; https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Texas.../alexissskisss
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Activities: Doubles; BBBJ, CFS, all the fun stuff...
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mackenzie is blonde, 5'6", long legs, blond hair and a little thick (but looks great!); Alexis is blonde, 5'2", fit body, blond hair, also looks great! Both are hot.
Recommendation: Yes
Those girls look hot. I want to do doubles again this time with girls that will touch each other.
I hope you didn’t do the 1k
I scheduled a session with these two for Monday night. They wanted me to send them $50 for a deposit. I politely declined. They asked what was the earliest I could see them, as if 8pm was really late. I arrived on time, at the designated location, and waited. And waited. Mind you, this is after about 10 text messages and 2 phone calls. After 30 minutes, they said they were "on the way." Okay, they said they lived 5 minutes away; I gave them 15. After 45 minutes, I left to drive home. About 10 minutes later, they blow up my phone with texts. Then they called. Please, we will make it up to you. We know we fucked up. I explained that I was not "pissed off," and that the karma was not there this evening and I would contact them when the time was right. They said they had a room. So I turn around, ("Are you in the room now?" I ask. "Yes," they said). I get there and they tell me they are at another hotel down the street. I can spot a setup when I see it.

Mack has good reviews, and they are certainly a sexy pair. I have spent enough of my time on them.
No. $700
Rockitman, I tried to meet again with Alexis and had the same experience and left. Then Mackenzie blew up my phone with texts. I'm done with them
Rockitman, I tried to meet again with Alexis and had the same experience and left. Then Mackenzie blew up my phone with texts. I'm done with them Originally Posted by Txscub55
Honestly I'm always surprised anyone can get two providers at the same place at the same time.
Honestly I'm always surprised anyone can get two providers at the same place at the same time. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
I got spoiled back in the day by Jane Smith and her band of Merry Maidens. She used to have 2, 3 and even 4 providers at her buffet. It was glorious. I could schedule an hour with 2 and then a 2nd hour with another 2. There were several flavors...
Makenzie has always been good to me......Would love to try out her friend either solo or doubles for good times!