Something to stir some thoughts

Sorry Whatzup and WTF, nothing for you today.

Historically: The federal government withheld highway funds to states who would not match the 55 mph speed limit and later the .08 BAC standard. Didn't matter that the money came from the state in the first place the federal government forced the states into "voluntary" compliance. The federal government will resort to force to get its way.

Medicine: According to the number crunchers out there (take it up with them if you disagree with the numbers) maybe a third of American are diabetic or pre diabetic. Most of these people are not being treated because they don't know or they haven't advanced to that point yet. At some point many of these people will require medicine to live out their lives.

Next year: Obamacare kicks in full force. The future is that all ciizens will have to go through the government to get any needed medications including insulin. In England the medical board has withheld medical treatment for people who have not complied with medical standards like weight and smoking.

Massachusetts: Local government offers free flu shots for anyone who wants to turn in a gun or ammunition.

Conclusion: In the very near future the government could force compliance with a gun ban by denying healthcare to those on the list of gun owners.

I wonder how long before I hear something stupid for Whatzup. Clock is ticking.
Ah, once again connecting dots that aren't there.....
JD was born in Babbelon...
I think JD has connected the dots pretty well. It makes sense, now that we have abandoned control of our health care to the government. Welcome to the Brave New World.