Lickity-split Does Mean Fast, Right?

Well, then WTH is UT doing firing this coach?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...tory?track=rss
Well, that is stupid. It ended 8 years ago, and both were adults anyway. At my small college, where I was a student, a lot of profs were banging students. They didn't even try to hide it. No one cared. (Well, I did, but only because one of them was banging a woman I was after, but I digress.)

This is ridiculous. She appears to be a good coach, and an inspiring person. Stupid decision.
  • Laz
  • 01-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Why the hell did the guy she had an affair with disclose it. Only adults involved so unless it was shown she coerced him in some way there is nothing to address.
The article wasn't specific, but I don't think it was a guy. Not sure, but I don't think so. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Why the hell did the guy she had an affair with disclose it. Only adults involved so unless it was shown she coerced him in some way there is nothing to address. Originally Posted by Laz
The article wasn't specific, but I don't think it was a guy. Not sure, but I don't think so. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Not unless she was coaching men's track, too. Hence, the "Lickety-split" reference in the thread title.