Please get this takin care of

Iam new to eccie and i have some other girls reviews that also goes by the name Courtney linked to my reviews.I have never had any other number besides 773-885-0164 since I have been in the busniess.I also have never been a provided that does any uncovered services and we really appreciate if this other providers reviews be deleted from my reviews.am well reviewed on ter but just starting my adventure on this board and don't want to mislead anybody thanks inadvance
Iam new to eccie and i have some other girls reviews that also goes by the name Courtney linked to my reviews.I have never had any other number besides 773-885-0164 since I have been in the busniess.I also have never been a provided that does any uncovered services and we really appreciate if this other providers reviews be deleted from my reviews.am well reviewed on ter but just starting my adventure on this board and don't want to mislead anybody thanks inadvance Originally Posted by stunning courtney
No bareback at all or just the hobby? You're a hottie, too bad you don't enjoy the bare fun.
I got 'em for you