I need some help dealing with TER, pls.

As the saying goes, money talks. TER is a big time money maker and they are known Nationwide. Heck I only had 5 reviews and the site made me a pretty good living. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Most of my regulars came from that site. That is why people get so wrapped up in it. Even after the BS with the founder, people still flock to that site. It's a cash machine. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yep, and TER traces IP addresses big time so eliminate "some" providers or clients from writing fake reviews. If you log in from a guy's PC just to look around he can get banned and his review of you pulled. Same goes for the reverse. How many times have we heard, "Oh I was in the shower and he used my computer" lol. Well, if it happens more than once...see ya! That's what I likeabout them, and the fact that no bs comments are allowed after a review.
It is very demanding I agree Naomi. I'm not listed as Bi though (I dont do doubles) but assume the 10 I got is because I used to see couples..even though none of them ever reviewed me. Who the hell knows how they do it lol...but you are right that it's very demanding. No doubt about it and no woman should ever feel "pushed to perform". Ever! I have as much respect for the women that use TER as I do for those that don't. Originally Posted by Camille
Yes. It is unfair if you ask me. You can treat a client like a king without letting him greek you (I'm sorry Camille but I had to say it). That act is not really that comfortable and it's not something that I feel should be done with random people. I'm bi curious but not "really bi" and don't see couples so there the 10 goes LOL. A lot of ladies are pushed to perform for the almighty dollar but I could never. This hobby is fun for me because I can be me and make money. When I start trying to compete for 10s, it won't end well.
Yep, and TER traces IP addresses big time so eliminate "some" providers or clients from writing fake reviews. If you log in from a guy's PC just to look around he can get banned and his review of you pulled. Same goes for the reverse. How many times have we heard, "Oh I was in the shower and he used my computer" lol. Well, if it happens more than once...see ya! That's what I likeabout them, and the fact that no bs comments are allowed after a review. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Exactly! You can't fake an account there. There was a lady that wrote all her reviews and was banned. She went from $300 to $1500 an hour in 3 weeks and the guys fell for it. Classic!

I love the fact that there are no comments on the reviews there. The comments here on eccie suck. It is so simple to pm a reviewer and ask about the girl but some people here don't understand that concept. Some of these things shouldn't really be talked about in public. I also don't like when another girl is brought up in a provider's review. That is downright disrespectful but that's another thread.. lol
Yep, and TER traces IP addresses big time so eliminate "some" providers or clients from writing fake reviews. If you log in from a guy's PC just to look around he can get banned and his review of you pulled. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Two words: Proxy server
without letting him greek you (I'm sorry Camille but I had to say it Originally Posted by Naomi4u
lol...you did make me laugh with that comment
You are RIGHT on the money though Naomi. This should be fun. It might be a job, but when it starts feeling like a job..time to re-evaluate. Some women DO allow themselves to be pushed more than others. Sad really..and not a territory that anyone should feel compelled to enter.

Ok, off to break my abs again lol

C xxx
Two words: Proxy server
Originally Posted by pjorourke
Honey they can detect those things there on TER. Shucks! lol!

lol...you did make me laugh with that comment Originally Posted by Camille
I'm glad.
Honey they can detect those things there on TER. Shucks! lol! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Not if you consistently do it.
Not if you consistently do it. Originally Posted by pjorourke
You will have to teach me. LOL
Okay, so we all know that TER reviews can be gamed - by girls/agencies looking for business; by guys looking for access; by people trying to influence a girl; by TER staff for their own nefarious purposes; etc.

Then why the hell do people still use them? I haven't looked at a TER review to book a date in over 5 years and haven't missed it. Why do we get so wrapped up with them?

When your area of the country doesn't have many providers on other sites, you have no choice but to use TER. There are only a handfull on ECCIE from the Carolinas, so even though I know TER has some flaws, it's one of the best resources that I have to evaluate people in my area. I'm sure there are many other areas like this.
Two words: Proxy server Originally Posted by pjorourke
Nope! They trace it back to YOUR actual PC which not many do. All that hide my azz and hide my ip.com will be caught eventually. They even let you think you are getting away with it for a month or so, then one day...bye bye! A dial up and a wireless also have two different IPs, but your PC only has ONE that is traced back to you.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2011, 10:33 AM
, it's one of the best resources that I have to evaluate people in my area. . Originally Posted by CarolinaGent

I like to evaluate the old fashioned way
Okay, so we all know that TER reviews can be gamed - by girls/agencies looking for business; by guys looking for access; by people trying to influence a girl; by TER staff for their own nefarious purposes; etc.

Then why the hell do people still use them? I haven't looked at a TER review to book a date in over 5 years and haven't missed it. Why do we get so wrapped up with them?
As someone who uses TER more than any other site, I will try to answer this question. I have found TER to be the best resource of information, especially if you travel a lot and/or like to play in the high-dollar market. I agree that some reviews are fake, some have been manipulated, etc. However, there are real reviews there, not just mine but many others. I've used that site with much success and met some really great women over the last couple of years.

When you see a whole page or two of 10/10 ratings, I can understand how people can be skeptical as they should be. Having spent time with 2 women in the top 10, I can say at least some of those providers and reviews are legit and accurate. The TER system is by no means perfect, but it works for me and is the best site I've found for finding information in the particular market I'm interested in. Let's face it. ECCIE isn't exactly the best place to go for reviews in the high-end arena as there are very few here.

For all the ladies, I wouldn't worry about one or two bad/mediocre reviews. When I see one or two bad ones out of 10 or 20, I'll still read them to see exactly why the guy didn't have a very good time, but it isn't going to affect my decision either way. I realize not every provider is going to "click" with every man she meets. When I'm browsing reviews, the main thing I'm looking for are patterns/consistency. If I see a lot of 6's and 7's given for appearance, then I can conclude that particular lady most likely is not what I'm looking for. If I notice several reviewers mention the same issues/problems, then I will take note of that as well.

I try to keep my hobby identity separate from my board identity for various reasons. However, my reviews are probably detailed enough where the provider can put 2 and 2 together. Some reviews I've seen are very vague, brief, and lacking in specific details. For those women that have fake positive reviews removed, how do you know for sure whether or not you've met the reviewer?
Nina, the ownership has changed since then Originally Posted by Camille
Thats whats been reported... publicly

When I start trying to compete for 10s, it won't end well. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
It never does. There are providers that go into a funk for days or weeks because they received an 8 or 9, or worse go on a vendetta against the reviewer. Just stupid behavior.
Thats whats been reported... publicly

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well said.
For those women that have fake positive reviews removed, how do you know for sure whether or not you've met the reviewer? Originally Posted by The Nameless One
You just know. When I did massages someone posted a fake review about me. Here's the kicker, it was a good review so I left it up. My phone ran off the hook for weeks because of that one review. I knew it was fake when he said "She arrived to the hotel and called me" I don't do outcalls. He also said "she was about 5'7, short brown hair" Well I'm 5'8 1/2 with very long jet black curly hair. That's how I knew it was fake.