The girl that married dear old dad

Fun with(edit) them yes, but take it from a jew, never date a JAP! (jewish american princess) lol. Originally Posted by kkidfall
Italian girls, your teasing me jack. You know, or do now, I have a soft spot for them. Now I asked a Italian guy why most Italian guys don't like Italian girls. Answer: we know what they can be like. mmmm I still like them alot, Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
mmmmmm "I want a girl just like the girl that married dear old dad" has changed to "I don,t want a girl just like the girl that married dear old dad" Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Ok what gives?
Is this in any way "I did, and now I hobby"?

After my brothers wife left him he sings this tune, The Guess Who American Woman and married a turk.

Do girls think the same?
I should be so lucky to marry a man like my father IF I didn't know what I know. He had no back bone when he was alive and he died from cancer with two vertebrates eaten away from the cancer. Ironic that he died how he lived. He was a man who gave his wives everything and his children very little. So, from a wife's point of view I would have it made with a man like my father, if I could tolerate to live with his low self esteem and feelings of inferiority coupled with arrogance, self-righteousness, self-centered behavior, selfishness, self-pity and the poor me, everyone does him wrong and he can do no wrong and always has to be right attitude. He turned out to be a liar too.

Would I marry a man like my father? I couldn't tolerate him even for the money and security. If he had a grave, I'd spit on it.
I was thinking more with, I'm American 2nd gen from Canada & England. But I seem to go for German, Italian, and Asian girls. But no problem, a thread can and will go anywhere.

A guy I know just loves French/Canadians. I have to agree, I love the look.

My family got to Canada from England.

American girls with German in them, I have had good luck with being fun to be with. Girls from Asia, I'm a pig and love the subservient ways. Italian and Italian(american) in them mmmm this is so low of me mmmmmm do I have to say it tits, I love the nips most have.

I have dated girls with English or any where near, Irish in the mix is the only one I like at all.