Biloxi babes

Does anyone know when Biloxi forums will be back up?
And hello to everyone!! Glad we have Eccie back!!
Hey you!

They're coming back but the forums are being released on a staggered basis... and believe me, there is wisdom in doing that. There's some changes and we all have to adapt to that.

RL
Glad to see the site up as well! Hello Sophia!
I will gladly volunteer to spank anyone who steps out of line RL. Just give me my Mississippi board back!!! Besides I have a nice paddle to help with those spankings that needs broken in LMAO.
I figured as much but I was just wondering. Thanks.
And hello Baldwinboy.. lol
I will gladly volunteer to spank anyone who steps out of line RL. Just give me my Mississippi board back!!! Besides I have a nice paddle to help with those spankings that needs broken in LMAO. Originally Posted by Cassie107

Oh I know you would and then you would make them say "Thank you ma'am may I have other?"... and you would repeat several times per person. That's why I like you!

Btw, Sophia has a tiny ass, please don't hurt her! She's been loyal to the MS boards!

RL.
Oh don't worry I would never hurt little Sophia, well unless she wants me to lol. But I believe a better punishment for her would be tease and denial...
Ooh girl that made me blush!! Hahaha.. you doing okay??
Lol good. I'm doing ok. I will be better once we get our forum up lol. How have you been?
Welcome back Ms. Sophia. Cheers !!