Top Ten Things To Do In Walmart

01. Grab boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people’s carts when they aren’t looking.

02. Set all the alarm clocks in house wares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

03. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the rest rooms.

04. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, “Why can’t you people just leave me alone?”

05. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.

06. Re-alphabitize" the CD's in Electronics.

07. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.

08. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say, “PICK ME! PICK ME!”

09. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if they have any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"

10. Go into a fitting room and yell loudly, “Hey! We’re out of toilet paper in here!”

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

My personal favorite is walking by and dropping a box of condoms in the cart.
  • Paven
  • 06-02-2012, 02:29 PM
My top thing to do is stay out of Wal-Mart they don't get my money.
My top thing to do is stay out of Wal-Mart they don't get my money. Originally Posted by Paven
I have been told, they take as long as a year to pay their venders
They use their purchasing clout to screw their vendors in the name of "lower prices"... they also required suppliers to manage their in-store inventory and to adopt whatever technology protocol that they use.... while not forcing anyone to do things against their will, when faced with losing their business, most suppliers have little or no ability to challenge their requirements.... sometimes it is indeed "good to be the king"
What would top the charts of my Wal-Mart experience is if I could witness some assclown getting the shit kicked out of him for trying to pull one of the top 10 silly little stunts. Then I couldn't restrain myself, I would have to ask the bloody bastard. " Hey man are you a member on eccie" lol.
  • Paven
  • 06-02-2012, 11:38 PM
I have been told, they take as long as a year to pay their venders Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
If you ask me and a very bad business practice! How are the vendors supposed to live their lives waiting a year to get paid?!

Damn Walmart! I bet Sam Wall would be turning in his grave if he knew how his company turned out!
all their vendors are over seas and work for less than an American minimum wage. thats how they roll down their prices. What a joke. Most workers are young girls as young as 12 to 13, what do you think these kids get an hour? Wal-Mart violates child labor laws. Thats one reason I spend very little time in wal-Mart. In fact go home and check all of your cloths, appliances, furniture, everything. what do you own that was made in America. I am willing to bet nothing. Thats why our economy can't recover. How can a country's economy recover when it's a nation of consumers instead of a nation of producers.