In response to comment made by howiefeltersnatch

This is the comment left on a reveiw of me

"I dont know what the damn deal was with this girl but I text her during the day and simply said hello Jae. Never got a response. Well a few days later she CALLS me super late numerous times like an ex-GF and Texts me late....wife wasnt happy. FYI make sure you call this one from a hobby phone."

~My Response~

Youre dramatically exaggerating the truth.Im sure everyone already knows by now, I am hard to get a hold of. I do not reply to every text I get. And yes i do reply hours later sometimes. But the one thing I for sure DO NOT DO is call at late hours of the night. Not to you or ANYONE else for that matter. I don't even like people lol You texted me ONCE on Halloween at 11:16am I did reply to you ONCE at 10:57pm 2days later. I also checked my call logs. I miss dialed at 12:19am nov 3rd. How do I know it was a miss dial? Because your number is logged ONCE as an outgoing call in between like 6 calls from a cousin of mine that kept calling.
For the miss dial I apologize. But instead of addressing ME you choose a ill-disposed way of defaming me? Thats a pretty malicious way of playing the victim sir. But whatever, go sit and pout with the rest of the ones that dislike my bitchass.

For everyone else that reads this.
Am I just ranting? Yes
Am I mad? No
Am I bitter? No
If it were all truth, I would not have said a thing. A person should never have to defend the truth. What I dislike is the over exsaggeration, the lies that I'm texting/calling numerous times. The ones that know me, know Better. But the ones who do not. His words will influence and mislead you into thinking differently. Just like a certain ISO post from 2yrs back that has certain members who commented on it also untruthfully STILL talking shit. THAT post y'all can say I'm bitter about haha Do heed his advice though, and call me from a hobby phone. That way there's never an issue like this again. Just take in consideration if I cannot screen you properly or have ladies vouche for you I will not book.
Thank you for letting me bitch
I see...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=15

Invest in a hobby phone HowieFeltersnatch... That way you can just keep it on silent or power it off when not in use... Oh, and hide that bitch good!! Hehe
I hope you never get a no review!
I hope you never get a no review! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lmao!
I could care less if it's yes or no. As long as its honest.
Lmao!
I could care less if it's yes or no. As long as its honest. Originally Posted by ur_mom
Ahhh come on now.... you must "care" a little..... NO?
This lady can hold her own and bust your chops... Then can rub you all over.

Kind of refreshing isn't it?

SF

I am hard to get a hold of. I do not reply to every text I get. And yes i do reply hours later sometimes. Looking at your posted "logs" 59 Hours and 41 minutes later.

But the one thing I for sure DO NOT DO is call at late hours of the night. You do not consider 10:57PM to be a late hour? Most Telemarketing Companies have the decency to stop their macines at 6PM these days and 7Pm might be Evening but 10:57PM IS IN FACT Late at Night

You texted me ONCE on Halloween at 11:16am

I did reply to you ONCE at 10:57pm 2days later.

I also checked my call logs.

I miss dialed at 12:19am nov 3rd.

So he is at home with the wife and maybe kids and the phone goes off an hour before midnight and again 19 minutes into the early morning hours? And you see that as NOT being late?

How do I know it was a miss dial? Because your number is logged ONCE as an outgoing call in between like 6 calls from a cousin of mine that kept calling.
For the miss dial I apologize. But instead of addressing ME you choose a ill-disposed way of defaming me?
The stating of facts does not constitute defamation darlin and being upset may lead to a little exaggeration but what the fuck are you retuning a call 2 1/2 days later? if he texted you you had no business responding anyway BUT by text and 2 1/2 days later is pretty lame

Thats a pretty malicious way of playing the victim sir. But whatever, go sit and pout with the rest of the ones that dislike my bitchass.

Darlin..... You just did yourself far more damage to your reputation than his properly placed comment.

For everyone else that reads this.
Am I just ranting? Yes Sounds more like Whining to me
Am I mad? No You fool yourself here.
Am I bitter? No ehhh... I would say so..

If it were all truth, I would not have said a thing.

In your own words darlin you validated his statement and presented yourself in a bad light..... the only thing up for interpretation is if he "exaggerated" using the word "numerous"

A person should never have to defend the truth.

Yet you call him out after he stated the truth!

Thank you for letting me bitch Originally Posted by ur_mom

Honey.....

By Bitching you did a lot of guys a favor........

By validating that a call placed to you might get returned 2 1/2 days later with no consideration for the day of week or time of day you did a lot of guys a favor.

I think it is reasonable for a Provider to accept that a guy calling or texting on a week day in the middle of the day is NOT looking for a response at Midnight on Saturday Night.

This lady can hold her own and bust your chops... Then can rub you all over.

Kind of refreshing isn't it?

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
I don't think she held her own at all. I think she presented herself in a very poor light and demonstrated an extreme lack of consideration for a hobbyist's personal life
I don't think she held her own at all. I think she presented herself in a very poor light and demonstrated an extreme lack of consideration for a hobbyist's personal life Originally Posted by Whispers
Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!
Ur_mom: "Youre dramatically exaggerating the truth.Im sure everyone already knows by now, I am hard to get a hold of. I do not reply to every text I get. And yes i do reply hours later sometimes. But the one thing I for sure DO NOT DO is call at late hours of the night. Not to you or ANYONE else for that matter. I don't even like people lol You texted me ONCE on Halloween at 11:16am I did reply to you ONCE at 10:57pm 2days later. I also checked my call logs. I miss dialed at 12:19am nov 3rd. How do I know it was a miss dial? Because your number is logged ONCE as an outgoing call in between like 6 calls from a cousin of mine that kept calling.
For the miss dial I apologize. But instead of addressing ME you choose a ill-disposed way of defaming me? Thats a pretty malicious way of playing the victim sir. But whatever, go sit and pout with the rest of the ones that dislike my bitchass."

You're the only one to blame here, darling. We are providers and offer a service, therefore it is to be expected for people to contact us. However, we cannot reply to texts or calls to clients days later especially without any warning whatsoever. You dont know if his SO is right there or not. Not all clients have or want a hobby phone although it is highly recommended, it doesnt always happen so we must utilize the professionalism and discretion we so rely on in this secret world. Return Calls and texts to clients should be within the hour, otherwise send a PM. Discretion and customer service are key elements in the hobby. Clearly, intelligence isnt but it always helps. Forethought is just an added bonus.

KKA
If you co mingle hobby with personal life you WILL eventually get BIT bad. Being a tech guy I have a separate hobby phone that is a $35 per month that I can throw away if needed. No connection between it and rw phone.

You're the only one to blame here, darling. We are providers and offer a service, therefore it is to be expected for people to contact us. However, we cannot reply to texts or calls to clients days later especially without any warning whatsoever. You dont know if his SO is right there or not. Not all clients have or want a hobby phone although it is highly recommended, it doesnt always happen so we must utilize the professionalism and discretion we so rely on in this secret world. Return Calls and texts to clients should be within the hour, otherwise send a PM. Discretion and customer service are key elements in the hobby. Clearly, intelligence isnt but it always helps. Forethought is just an added bonus.
+1 Klassy

But respect about the time of call is always appreciated. But this hobby business can be considered a 24 hour a day type of business, never know when someone is looking for booty.
  • colt
  • 11-16-2013, 12:55 PM
Ur_mom your bitchass can butt dial me any time, I appreciate a girl with some spunk! You word whipped that poor pity party host like a rented mule.

Seriously if you leave a provider a voice mail say "Don't call me back, please only text before 7 pm" etc, let her know your limitations.
Seriously if you leave a provider a voice mail say "Don't call me back, please only text before 7 pm" etc, let her know your limitations. Originally Posted by colt
Very good idea, I agree. But there is still alot to be said for professionalism. And we ALL know how this biz works. Calling a client back 2 damn days later after the day he is looking to hook up is just ... Well... You know.
Send a PM and apologize for the delay then go from there to set up a future visit. Common courtesy and respect says alot about a person.
KKA
I don't think she held her own at all. I think she presented herself in a very poor light and demonstrated an extreme lack of consideration for a hobbyist's personal life Originally Posted by Whispers
I think the hobbyist here demonstrated an extreme lack of consideration for his own personal life by choosing to take the risk! He contacted her by his own personal phone and he's MARRIED.
He should have taken extra precaution when using his own number; maybe leaving a message or text ie "don't call this number back if after x o'clock" etc.
But the fact that he came here and lied is not cool at all.
But the fact that he came here and lied is not cool at all. Originally Posted by Novatx
There are three sides to every story... His, Hers, and the Truth.

KKA