Hola Friends! Do You Wake Up Mad, Sad, Let Down or Ignored in the morning?

Hola Friends! Do You Wake Up Mad, Sad, Let Down or Ignored in the morning?

Well this is where you come to post those "HOBBY RELATED" frustrations. Problems with NSNC? Expectations were not met? Old out dated pictures? Foul smell from down south? They say they are fans but really they are stalkers? Last minute cancelations? Ridiculous threads in Coed and you just want to vent? The guy was rude and mean. You were short changed? The guy wanted some freaky shit done to him? Or you’re just not happy?

lol usually I just wake up horny!!!

Have a great day sugar!!!

Only when I wake up and come on here and see these idiotic attempts at trolling
i love it when a plan comes together!
  • savak
  • 11-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Hola Friends! Do You Wake Up Mad, Sad, Let Down or Ignored in the morning? Originally Posted by Still Looking

neither, when I wake up in the morning, I try to convince myself not to go to work by playing the floor is lava game.

i love it when a plan comes together! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Just plain mad, Hannibal. Some guy had no aim today. Little bit of cum up my nose! LMAO!!!!

Seriously though, really happened.

KKA
Only when I wake up and come on here and see these idiotic attempts at trolling Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
I know what you mean. It's like having a bad fracing day or even worse... screening out!
neither, when I wake up in the morning, I try to convince myself not to go to work by playing the floor is lava game.

Originally Posted by savak
Just plain mad, Hannibal. Some guy had no aim today. Little bit of cum up my nose! LMAO!!!!

Seriously though, really happened.

KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Dragon Snort! now thats funny!
I wake up pissy and bitchy until i can get my Keurig fired up with my Sumatra Blend....mmmmmmm then i'm good to go. few hours at work, 9 holes of golf, 4 hours of poker and the 2 hour of Poke Her.
Wow..im actually looking fwd to getting up now....
I know what you mean. It's like having a bad fracing day or even worse... screening out! Originally Posted by Still Looking
None of the above bother me at all
I wake up pissy and bitchy until i can get my Keurig fired up with my Sumatra Blend....mmmmmmm then i'm good to go. few hours at work, 9 holes of golf, 4 hours of poker and the 2 hour of Poke Her.
Wow..im actually looking fwd to getting up now.... Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
I know a provider that states "I'll kill you and your mother if you get between me and my coffee in the morning!". I don't think she is kidding!

None of the above bother me at all Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
Your a stud Boom!
Your a stud Boom! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Being in this wall really sucks too
Being in this wall really sucks too Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
You said it.... not me!