((CANDI'S Being Naughty AND Nice!))

Happy Holidays to the Wonderful Gentlemen in San Antonio!
I have a very important announcement, and figured Id lighten it up with some sexy Christmas pictures too..

I was shopping the other day, and could'nt help myself from buying a sexy Christmas outfit from Frederick's of Hollywood. Only to feel kinda silly quickly after, as it was kinda pricey, and not sure when the heck Id even wear it as Im single... not sure how this outfit would be for a session (feel free to request!) so figured I better put it to good use, so Enjoy, please!

Okay so by now you've scrolled down (maybe more than once?) and enjoyed the goods. Hows nice...sexy Christmas pics of Candi, how nice right?
Okay, well here's the not so nice and possibly naughty part..

*NO MORE NEW FRIENDS FOR CANDI!*

OMG. What? Yes, yes I did just say that! I do realize it would have been far more dramatic (than this post) and and profitable to have a long drawn out process of Ads warning Gents the days are numbered...but thats the problem, Im already too dang busy! I really love what I do, and still so very far from the Big R (eek,retirement) However as many of my friends already know, Ive recently been blessed with a possible sooner opening that expected, to do with my RW business ventures.
I will still be touring the country often, because I love traveling! (money too obviously) Again, Im definitely Not retiring at all, just slowing down just a little! Still seeing All my Regulars here. However now when I am in SA, I really must be focusing alot more of my free time towards researching what Im pursuing currently. Lately Ive been more than overwhelmed, I've been a bit frazzled with request from all over, and have gotten behind with PM's even, something I have never done before.
So there is it SA, No more new clients for Candi! Sometime maybe later next year, before I return to school, I'll pick a few weeks for here to meet new friends.Im thinking of a way to maybe put some "fine print" on my next ad, to square up the details for those who were already waiting to meet.
From now on though, sorry, Regulars Only! I know the was a very sudden step out of the spotlight, and Thanks everyone for all the interest, and understanding! Happy Holidays!
Smile Candi!! You look sad. I haven't really seen any new guys this year... I'm super low volume though... Maybe like 2-4 appointments a month... Just do what you gotta do... I'm sure everyone will be just fine with your decision.

Nice pics by the way... Your legs look delicious.
Candi being naughty and 'nice'????

Candi, to the best of my knowledge you are I were naughty......very naughty. Wink Wink kiss kiss

I do agree with Karla, beautiful pics.
Aww u bought that for me right? Lol
Great pics Candi. Awesome that your RW life is blossoming quicker than you expected. Good luck with new opportunities. How can anyone be mad with pics like that.

B35H
Aww u bought that for me right? Lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

MmmmHmmm, come here sexy
Great pics Candi. Awesome that your RW life is blossoming quicker than you expected. Good luck with new opportunities. How can anyone be mad with pics like that.

B35H Originally Posted by big35hurt
Thank you so much!
Most definitely not sad, just extemely blessed!

And LOL Karla, cant say that Im sad, but was trying out red lipstick for the very first time, hehe- you sensed the hesitation through the pics you fox
Smile Candi!! You look sad. I haven't really seen any new guys this year... I'm super low volume though... Maybe like 2-4 appointments a month... Just do what you gotta do... I'm sure everyone will be just fine with your decision.

Nice pics by the way... Your legs look delicious. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Why is it that in every post of yours in threads that have nothing to do with you or high/low volume providers do you feel the need to advertise that you are "low volume" "2 guys a day" then it was "2 guys a week" now it's "2 guys a month".
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:
KARLA IS LOW VOLUME
I REPEAT LOW VOLUME
2 MEN PER MONTH yet the fact that she tours as well as the amount of ads posted say otherwise
Why don't you just start a Karla is low volume threAd?
Get a life Karla you're always trying to pick up coffee dates and dinner dates here you obviously need someone to pick up the tab cause you probably don't have the money.
Mz Candi six that you won't see new friends
Why is it that in every post of yours in threads that have nothing to do with you or high/low volume providers do you feel the need to advertise that you are "low volume" "2 guys a day" then it was "2 guys a week" now it's "2 guys a month".
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:
KARLA IS LOW VOLUME
I REPEAT LOW VOLUME
2 MEN PER MONTH yet the fact that she tours as well as the amount of ads posted say otherwise
Why don't you just start a Karla is low volume threAd?
Get a life Karla you're always trying to pick up coffee dates and dinner dates here you obviously need someone to pick up the tab cause you probably don't have the money.
Mz Candi six that you won't see new friends Originally Posted by Mariam
Seems you have a history of hating on the ladies Mariam.... you know nothing about these ladies yet you choose to slam their posts ... I think you are the one that needs to get a life or find another forum to troll in.
And LOL Karla, cant say that Im sad, but was trying out red lipstick for the very first time, hehe- you sensed the hesitation through the pics you fox Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Hehe!! I didn't notice that...I was on my iPad and pics were small hehe!! I tried out red lipstick for the first time at the Halloween social... I didn't like it... No more red lipstick for Karla!!

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:
KARLA IS LOW VOLUME
I REPEAT LOW VOLUME
Why don't you just start a Karla is low volume threAd? Originally Posted by Mariam
Huh?? Haven't you seen where I've posted in the past that I do not like to start threads and I prefer just to post in them?

Get a life Karla you're always trying to pick up coffee dates and dinner dates here you obviously need someone to pick up the tab cause you probably don't have the money. Originally Posted by Mariam
You're right... I don't have the $$... What's wrong with that? I have always said I am not trying to get rich... Oh, and I do not tour... I have went to Oklahoma in the past and saw (very few) guys because I was working a 9-5 job... I didn't even end up seeing anyone this last time because I was too busy with real world stuff.

I don't go out and have coffee and dinner dates unless it is part of a session... Your wrong when you say I am "always trying to pick up coffee dates and dinner dates here."

Oh, and I have never seen 2 guys a day... Eww!!

Anyway Candi... This made me think of you and your new pics hehe... Naughty Candi Cane!!
Awe man!!! Well I'm glad your RW ventures have improved but sad that I never got the chance to meet you. Good luck with everything and hope that you might add a guy or two in the future
Okay so by now you've scrolled down (maybe more than once?) and enjoyed the goods. Hows nice...sexy Christmas pics of Candi, how nice right?
Okay, well here's the not so nice and possibly naughty part..

Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
MORE THAN ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRY ABOUT 20 TIMES ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I can say is... Actually there are no words to say how unbelievably beautiful you look in that. I tried to pick which picture I like the most and then realized fuck that I like them all!!

Let's just say I am so glad I have already had the chance to meet you!!

Anyway Candi... This made me think of you and your new pics hehe... Naughty Candi Cane!! Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
As for a naughty Candi Cane this is what I think of... Actually thinking of Candi in this makes my mouth water

Karla This is more of a naughty Candi Cane!!!!! IJS!!!
The purchase was TOTALLY worth it Candi, you look HOT!!!
I tried to pick which picture I like the most and then realized fuck that I like them all!! Originally Posted by a10bomb
I tried to do the same thing... I failed.
I just want to know who lucky photographer is and how can I apply for that job? Wowzers