Christmas Wishes

Who would you like to find under your Christmas tree waiting to be unwrapped?
Current ATF Dezirie.
Please don't make the wrappings too difficult to remove.
  • Laz
  • 12-19-2013, 09:40 AM
Do I have to settle for just one?
Ellie May, Hollywood101, CG4U :-)
Can't pick just one but she doesn't have to be under the tree as long as I am underneath her I would be happy. Hopefully she will already be unwrapped.

Gee, thanks mom and dad for getting me an ECCIE giftcard. Whom shall I pick now???? :P
Gee, thanks mom and dad for getting me an ECCIE giftcard. Whom shall I pick now???? :P Originally Posted by e_l traveler
Hahahahahahahaha if only these were actually sold!!!!
  • Netx9
  • 12-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Gee, thanks mom and dad for getting me an ECCIE giftcard. Whom shall I pick now???? :P Originally Posted by e_l traveler
That's why I'm asking for stored value visa gift cards! Easier to barter with!!!
Now that is an interesting idea for a gift!
Question is when you go to use it where do you swipe?
If she isn't the right size or broken can I take her back for a refund or is it exchange only without receipt?

But would like Crystalwhite, Dezirie, CG4U

Now that is an interesting idea for a gift!
Question is when you go to use it where do you swipe? Originally Posted by Joe Buck
Right down the crack then enter your pin lol.
  • Netx9
  • 12-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Right down the crack then enter your pin lol. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Ha! Don't you hate it though, when you put your 'card' in and the machine won't give it back!!
Current ATF Dezirie.
Please don't make the wrappings too difficult to remove. Originally Posted by golfnwine
I am never to difficult to unwrap for you..Just sayin..Dezirie
If she isn't the right size or broken can I take her back for a refund or is it exchange only without receipt?

But would like Crystalwhite, Dezirie, CG4U

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I cum with a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back..Just sayin... Dezirie
Originally Posted by Dezirie - I cum with a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back..Just sayin... Dezirie
So if I don't cum by the end of the hour I get my money back? I accept that challenge!!