Availability and how to keep my business

• nushi
  • 12-22-2013, 07:53 PM
So, I've noticed a few NCNS threads popping up and it got me to thinking about some things regarding provider availability.

Situation 1: If I see a provider post in the Short Notice thread, contact her, and she is not available in the next hour then I think that I was not the first to respond. I do not enjoy being told that she could see me later by 3 hours or more because I then think that I will be following someone else's pleasure within an hour or less. I then proceed to spend elsewhere.

Situation 2: I contact a provider based on regular Ads or threAds. Here I readily accept that RW issues keep her from playing until 3 hours or more later. However, I do not intend on waiting for very long because I normally have a limited window to play, unless its my day off.

Gents, when you want to see a provider soon, what excuses or other provisions will you accept to keep you from finding somewhere else to spend your money? Do you let that provider know that you intend to find someone else? If she offered you a discount rate to see her later, would you then wait?

Ladies, what provisions if any are you willing to give to keep those gents from straying? Would you let a gent know that you have another client or just make up a reasonable excuse? If the gent says no thanks, not waiting, would you offer a discount if that gent would wait for you?

I want a lady at her horniest, so prefer to be the first that day and thus pay the full hourly rate. I actually become more interested knowing that she has been through a dry spell. I have turned down quite a few providers who gave me the impression that I was following soon after another. Its better to tell me that you have to run some kind of errand or are just not available that day.
I personally don't offer any kind of discount for someone to wait for a possible later appointment. That being said, if I've already made and confirmed an appointment and for some reason (lately had a few car issues getting to outcalls) I can't make the agreed upon time then I usually offer more time at the same rate, such as 90min for 60min rate, etc. If it's my fault that you're having to wait I see that as my responsibility to make it right. That's just basic good business.

In regards to the short notice thread - there have definitely been times when I have several responses at once. Assuming everyone is cleared thru screening, it's really just a matter of who can give me a definite time and then confirms with me first. From what I've been told many gents contact multiple ladies at one time in case a particular lady isn't available and I certainly wouldn't be offended to be told so. Unless I'm given a specific window in which you are available I'll still try to get back with you and let you know my current availability. Even if I DO have a window I still try to acknowledge I got your message and I'll probably let you know about availability anyway since plans can change.

I don't, as a rule, have appointments back to back. I want to have time to shower and relax for a while if I have other appointments that day. I don't think it's fair to schedule appointments that closely when I know I wouldn't be at my best; it's certainly not fair to the gentleman who booked that appointment. I think that the desire to have time between appointments might be WHY some ladies give you availability an hour or two away.

☆♡Kitty♡☆
I actually become more interested knowing that she has been through a dry spell. Originally Posted by nushi
Well shit, let me introduce myself... Lalala.

I don't, as a rule, have appointments back to back. I want to have time to shower and relax for a while if I have other appointments that day. I don't think it's fair to schedule appointments that closely when I know I wouldn't be at my best; it's certainly not fair to the gentleman who booked that appointment. I think that the desire to have time between appointments might be WHY some ladies give you availability an hour or two away.

☆♡Kitty♡☆
Originally Posted by Kit_Kat
Like the way she thinks.

I had terrible time last week - 1st girl had a Friday and she bailed thank goodness I checked with her on Wednesday, 2nd girl was late on Friday and then told me she was going to be another 2 hours and finally 3rd Austin girl NCNS'd me on Saturday. Just trying to have a some Christmas fun and can't get a date.

Be back in SA tomorrow maybe I can find me some fun.

Oh forgot then the 4th told me she did not want to see me - she tought my post were stupid. She figured me out - LOL
No worries Nushi, you're always the one and only for the day , and you know why *wink*
So basically u want priority for last minute scheduling and expect girls to be available asap and if they are not u assume they are fucking someone else which is a turn off?

I think if a girl gives u a time frame of a few hrs away u are more likely to have a well rested and showered girl, I know I always need at least an hr to chill and get sexified before seeing someone.
So basically u want priority for last minute scheduling and expect girls to be available asap and if they are not u assume they are fucking someone else which is a turn off?

I think if a girl gives u a time frame of a few hrs away u are more likely to have a well rested and showered girl, I know I always need at least an hr to chill and get sexified before seeing someone. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I only read this thread because I saw you posted. I don't have a dog in this fight, but Nikki, you're right again!

In The RW, if a guy calls and I say I'm interested in seeing him and he wants to see me in an hour and I ask for two hours, it's because I want to get my hair or nails done, or need to grab a nap or my dry cleaning. Not because I'm trying to meet someone else for lunch first.
guies dont fight enjoy all.
  • nushi
  • 12-23-2013, 02:11 PM
I actually become more interested knowing that she has been through a dry spell. Originally Posted by nushi
Well shit, let me introduce myself... Lalala. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
@Karla: How can this be?

@Kit_Kat: Thanks for your view and comments.

@Novatx: Now here is a lady that I have waited for all day because...well, she knows.

In the Short notice thread, I do assume that you are posting because you can be available on short notice. Otherwise, I would just rather not know that you are seeing someone else soon before me.

I think if a girl gives u a time frame of a few hrs away u are more likely to have a well rested and showered girl, I know I always need at least an hr to chill and get sexified before seeing someone.

Normally, when I'm looking for company, it's because I'm horny now. If I have too much time to wait, then I may just take matters into my own hand. And you don't have to get too prettied up, because the lights will be turned low, we're going to get sweaty, your hair will get messed up, and some of that makeup will get rubbed off when I turn you face down into my pillow. But a shower is nice so that I can lick wherever. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Well shit, let me introduce myself... Lalala. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
@Karla: How can this be? Originally Posted by nushi
I haven't found time to play... Lame, I know.
Karla...when you have time.....I can assist with that dry spell.....staying on topic, as long as appointment time can be made I am fine with that.