A familar face.....

Many of you will recognize me ..... and some of you won't ... but eith way

I have gotten several emails and calls wondering where I have been and what I am doing, well allow me to show you !

I had started my weight loss journey well before I disappeared from this fantasy land. With the help of diet supplement, (yes its legal lol and very safe) I have lost over 70 pounds. When I sent my before and after pictures to the company, they offered, they highly suggested me to be a distributor and a rep for the company.

I still have a ton of friends in the hobby and some had requested I make a new handle so they could get some info on the supplements. Also, my story. And I selfishly wanted to say hi... so heeeeey ! lol Hope everyone has a merry christmas!
WOW...looking REAL GOOD!
Wonderful!! Lookin' good!! Picture with white tube socks... Very nice.
You look absolutely beautiful!!!
That's the softball player in me lol but thank you for the compliments.
Beautiful... bella
Congratulations.
Congratulations. It feels so good. I have also lost 70+
pounds. Sex is much better for me.
  • Laz
  • 12-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Great to see you are doing well. Have a Merry Chistmas!
Wow...you looked beautiful before...but now you're pretty enough to knock someone's white tube socks off!

Great job!
Thank you again. I had tried a ton of weight loss plans and so called diet pills before with no success. But this stuff really did help. If anyone is interested please feel free to message me.
Awesome!!! Great job. You look spectacular
U have some sexy legs love
hi familiar face, never saw your "before" before, just after , and you look fantastic, but pictures don't show your great personality.