Hits & Misses

It's been a while since I've checked in so I thought I would give an update on my activities. I have been described on this forum as "the king of titty bars" and I'm not going to argue that. I feel like I have had all of Houston's elite. Even when they initially are not into that, I convince them. So.

First the "no's". Hon*y @ Colorado don't play. Beautiful, 21 year old U of H student, the best looking girl they currently have. Thin, long legs, brunette, looks like a total model. Told me in no uncertain terms she will never fool around with a customer. Ok. Next.

Hei*i @ TMC. Incredibly built, cute faced 21 year old girl, stands out even among the impressive roster at that club. Told me some high roller offered her 7,000 for fun and she turned it down. Bye bye.

Ale*a @ CF. Petite 21 year old Russian. Former Twin Peaks girl, which probably explains her ridiculous prices. Girls who work in those franchises think their pussies are dipped in gold. "3 dances for $100." No. It's supposed to be $20 per dance. I asked her about OTC and she hemmed and hawed. "Uh, maybe I could do VIP in the club for $1,000." Fuck off.

So you may wish to avoid those. OTOH, I'm still a lucky guy. I have 3 of the hottest girls at Colorado - Dia*a, Aphrodi*e, and Trini*y all willing. And some of these let me go full on bare! Not to mention others @ CF, Vivid, Splendor. It took time, patience, convincing and $ to get to this point. But it was worth it.

2019 looks like a good year.
Thanks for the info. I feel like girls who ask for that kind of cash basically are saying "No, I don't want to fuck YOU." They will fuck someone sitting at home all day playing on his XBox\Playstation for free.

At the same time, I have had some chick do me for a 100 - 120 - 160 inside the club, but OTC for more is always better.
Thanks for the info. I feel like girls who ask for that kind of cash basically are saying "No, I don't want to fuck YOU." They will fuck someone sitting at home all day playing on his XBox\Playstation for free.

At the same time, I have had some chick do me for a 100 - 120 - 160 inside the club, but OTC for more is always better. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Real talk bruh!