Encounter: Jesse is a girl and damn she a good friend :)

Date: 11/18/2023
Name: Jesse
Phone: none listed
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 101 E Troy
Activities: Excellent Massage, lots of FIV, BJ between my ass cheeks (will explain more in the details) making out like teenagers, CFS, head and foot massage afterwards
Hair Length and Color: black, about shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very enticing body and face.. easily 8's or higher in looks.
no noticeable fat.. very healthy body

(Note, this lady has a VERY Tight/grippy pussy... even while I was doing FIV she was gripping it tight, I mean TupperWare wishes they had this tight a seal, more about this in the ROS)
Recommendation: Yes
Very interesting. All the years nobody have reviewed this place or the other joints next to it once.
Well done Ghost. Putting the jumper cables on the Caravan.
Very interesting. All the years nobody have reviewed this place or the other joints next to it once. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
They used to post ads on bedpage and it is not like you can't see them... they are on the corner of their street facing oncoming traffic. They all have LED signs so there you have it.

I think the reason why they have not gotten reviews is the ladies have been hit or miss. And I think all three of the houses are connected (or at least the 1st and 2nd one you see when heading north) reason I state this is once I went there and asked for a certain lady and other lady made a phone call & about 8 minutes later the one I asked for came walking from the direction of the 1st house to the middle house where I was at.

This time I shared the experience because the lady was very much into the session.
  • Owj
  • 11-18-2023, 10:43 PM
Good to know.
Why didn’t you finish number Ara?
  • Owj
  • 11-19-2023, 07:12 AM
Google is a friend on the address
This might come in handy for you to come by handy.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-92613#rubmaps
So Jesse is at the middle house of the three?
They’re one and the same, make your request known.
They’re one and the same, make your request known. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Will do!
  • Owj
  • 11-19-2023, 02:35 PM
Maps app only shows 2 now. I guess the first is gone
Not far from "Mattress Mack's " place LOL.