Encounter: Happy Feet, because who wants one happy foot?

• Pyle1
  • 11-21-2023, 09:00 AM
Date: 11/13/2023
Name: Jacqueline
Phone: 281 530-2728
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-83053#rubmaps
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beechnut & 8
Activities: FBSM HE
Hair Length and Color: Medium short, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short and petite, pretty cute Vietnamese lady. Due to her attire on this cool day not much more to say.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Owj
  • 12-03-2023, 12:48 PM
  • Pyle1
  • 12-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by houston23

How was she dressed? I like a nicely dressed woman.
How were her cheeks? Did she have a rosey glow? I like a rosey glow.
Was there a hue? Lol
  • Pyle1
  • 12-05-2023, 06:50 PM
How were her cheeks? Did she have a rosey glow? I like a rosey glow. Originally Posted by majorjones
Which cheeks? If you expect accurate answers, please be more specific with your questions.
How’s her hair? Is it long? I like flowing, cascading hair. Thick, lustrous hair is important to me.

If you stick your hand in the hair, is it easy to get it out?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=16nYW1T0Wbs
  • Pyle1
  • 12-05-2023, 08:09 PM
Sorry I wasn't more descriptive in the review.

The woman sauntered into the room, a vision in glittering crimson. Her dress, a cascade of silk and satin, clung to her curves like a second skin, the fabric catching the light and shimmering like a thousand tiny flames. Its bodice, scooped low and held aloft by delicate straps, offered a glimpse of creamy skin and a hint of the cleavage beneath. A waterfall of diamonds adorned her neck, each stone catching the light and throwing off a rainbow of colors.

Her long, raven hair cascaded down her back in loose waves, each strand like a silken thread catching the light. It framed her face perfectly, highlighting the delicate curve of her cheek and the sharp angle of her jawline. Her eyes, the color of a stormy sea, held a glint of mischief and a hint of mystery. Her lips, painted a deep crimson to match her dress, were slightly parted in a smile that promised untold delights.
Sorry I wasn't more descriptive in the review.

The woman sauntered into the room, a vision in glittering crimson. Her dress, a cascade of silk and satin, clung to her curves like a second skin, the fabric catching the light and shimmering like a thousand tiny flames. Its bodice, scooped low and held aloft by delicate straps, offered a glimpse of creamy skin and a hint of the cleavage beneath. A waterfall of diamonds adorned her neck, each stone catching the light and throwing off a rainbow of colors.

Her long, raven hair cascaded down her back in loose waves, each strand like a silken thread catching the light. It framed her face perfectly, highlighting the delicate curve of her cheek and the sharp angle of her jawline. Her eyes, the color of a stormy sea, held a glint of mischief and a hint of mystery. Her lips, painted a deep crimson to match her dress, were slightly parted in a smile that promised untold delights. Originally Posted by Pyle1
There's the wanking literature they wanted lol
Now that is a thorough description, but simultaneously, could possibly be the worst half page in paperback history.
Dr. Pyle1 is one of the kindest doctors around. As he watches over Jacqueline, it’s clear there’s more to their connection than just a straight forward massage of his stiff muscle.

But still stubborn as ever, Jacqueline won’t open up so easily…. However, with Dr. Pyle1’s bedside manner she was soon eliciting animalistic grunts and words in her native Vietnamese. And then…

I may have to visit her again - it’s been over a year since the expensive manscaping massage meandering hand and tongue mashup.

Harlequin romance called. Paging Dr. Pyle1.
  • Owj
  • 12-06-2023, 07:23 AM
I need a manscape. Time to put her another visit