URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/hou...y-rubs/3216667
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Weslayan north of 59
Activities: FBSM, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long and Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pictures are very accurate, she is indeed very pregnant. Great face/lips/hair/boobies
Recommendation: Yes
Was she lactating?
not yet.. maybe 6 more weeks.
did ya hit the baby when you went in??
  • Uomo
  • 12-05-2023, 06:08 AM
Link doesn't work for me, but that's another issue...

You've had this account for over ELEVEN YEARS and this is your first post or review ever... watcha been doin?

Seriously tho, no criticism. Welcome back
I could tell you, but then I'd have to....
I’m gonna wait 7 weeks to see if she’s lactating, I had to tell my psych there was a pregnant hooker in the building, he was gonna check it out and let me know.
I’m gonna wait 7 weeks to see if she’s lactating, I had to tell my psych there was a pregnant hooker in the building, he was gonna check it out and let me know. Originally Posted by youngstud
Surely you are joking about publicizing her.
Hey, don’t wanna expose the guy… but he is a seasoned contributing veteran of this forum. If the lady didn’t want to be publicized on the forum she should chose another “profession”.
My favorite part of the story is that he stayed away from the hobby for years, and what breaks him?
My favorite part of the story is that he stayed away from the hobby for years, and what breaks him? Originally Posted by Muteki
Prego almost lactating boobies of course! I’m not sure but I’m thinking he may be enamored with righteous breastesses.

Currently without PA, so I may not have context. Need to write a review…
Prego almost lactating boobies of course! I’m not sure but I’m thinking he may be enamored with righteous breastesses... Originally Posted by Michael8219
Song of Solomon 4:5
Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

And the Philosophy guest lecturer at the Baptist Seminary was never invited back to lecture again.
Lol the book is truth. Solomon had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines even though he wasn’t supposed to.

And in his old age he was led astray because of it.

But can’t argue he knew his boobies and how to charm the ladies.