What Makes A Good BBBJ ?

A good cocksucker always show worship to the cock she is sucking. It is her singular focus, to adore the cock in her mouth. There is no one way: As is there is no one way to eat a pussy right.

However: Wet, sloppy, eye contact, ball attention, taint attention and even finger insertion, listening to what arouses the man, passion, addiction, Illusion of Passion, sounds, Trying to swallow the entire cock, choking on in and going right back after it, hand usage to stroke it while you suck it in and out, intent, drive, purpose.

Nothing is better than finding a true cocksucker. Many women suck cock as only a part of the dance. A true cocksucker reveals herself immediately with the altogether abandon when she has a cock in her mouth. Many women think they are good at it, few are experts.

If you have doubts, ask the owner of the cock. Ask him what he wants, explicitly. Do what he tells you. Don't stop even after he cums. Wait until he pushes you away. Originally Posted by crashkopf

I lovee this!
I am a true cocksucker and worshiper...I loveee it
Lots of spit, diff angles and lots of eye contact with my beautiful big brown eyes.