Who is the hottest TS?

I know, taboo open discussion for some but just wondering who are some of the hottest TS's around? Local or visiting.

I had dinner and drinks with Vanessa last night who is visiting this weekend http://m.eros-kansascity.com/files/3...56&rpp=10&sf=3
and was floored by her beauty and confidence. It was my first real interaction with a TS and have heard there is a wide range (as there are with females, of course). Just curious as to others experiences.

Happy Sunday Funday!!!
I don't know but she is pretty for sure.
I was pretty intimidated to be honest. She is touring with Christie L'Amour and would expect nothing but the best from her so should have known. Those Columbian asses are to die for!! (Jealous)

I will get the full Vanessa experience tonight. Looks like a kinky kind of day
  • Modda
  • 09-08-2013, 02:06 PM
TS Jasmine Lorenso when she is in town if you like petite Asains. Krysti is nice too http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118947
Okay, I have to know Ari, is your avatar real or men-orex?

By best looking I assume that you mean the most female looking. There are some amazing specimens out there, at least according to the pictures.
Hey Ari.....I bet the guy's w/ PA would love to read your review of "the full Vanessa experience"....you going to write one : )
My avatar is me and was taken in May, 2013. I don't know what men-orex means though.

Unfortunately I don't have PA access so I can't write a review. Would certainly be a juicy read. She is here until Tuesday and has a "hell yes" from me.
. Would certainly be a juicy read. She is here until Tuesday and has a "hell yes" from me. Originally Posted by Ari816
This is definitely some bizarre shit you're into girl! LOL! Have fun.
My avatar is me and was taken in May, 2013. I don't know what men-orex means though.

Unfortunately I don't have PA access so I can't write a review. Would certainly be a juicy read. She is here until Tuesday and has a "hell yes" from me. Originally Posted by Ari816
I don't think you have to HAVE Private Access to write a review. Maybe I'm wrong. When you go to the "Independent Providers" forum, do you see the 'new review' button? Damn...I really want to read this one!
I have always had a secret fantasy to enjoy the company of a TS. Though despite heavy research I could never pin one down I found both attractive and would see a woman. I envy you Ari.

Unfortunately I don't have PA access so I can't write a review. Would certainly be a juicy read. She is here until Tuesday and has a "hell yes" from me. Originally Posted by Ari816
You don't need PA access to post a review. The review should go in the Other Reviews section.
I will put some thought into writing a review in the appropriate section. I should review all of my duos there I suppose as I usually walk away mind blown and can't imagine how the client feels.

Jaycee, I have tried this before with other clients in several cities and have always had the same results, many TS do not like to duo with women. That's one of the reasons that I mentioned her confidence and comfort level in being with me.

She loved KC and plans to put it on her regular tour route every 2-3 months...at which time I will certainly be available with my Columbian friend.

Gemma.....we still haven't met girlfriend. If you spent an evening with me you would see that I usually like to take something great and turn it up a notch or two. Kinky...for sure. AND for all of you who are thinking this is way far out there, you should see the interest level evidenced by the pm's and emails that I've received from this post.

I love sexuality, sensuality, to tease and play. I like women and men both, so why not two in one?
Ari, I think you would look GREAT with TS Jasmine http://kc.backpage.com/TranssexualEs...ne-22/12000755 if she sees women
Okay, too old of a reference (that is happening so much anymore). Have you heard of cassette tapes? Back in the 70s they had a series of commercials of someone performing musically and then the question; is it real or Memorex?