Penile "pearling"

I met a gentleman with a variation of this particular proclivity. He told me a buddy of his had gotten the full circle for the pleasure of his girlfriend and she loved it! So, instead of a "necklace" of pearls, he had a single diamond shaped implant under his skin on the top side. It was very interesting to say the least!
Have any gents here in the realm done this? Ladies, have you encountered a gentleman with this bonus feature?
Ummmm.....ouch. Think I would just wear a cock ring if she really wanted me to, cause that is one place I don't want needles anywhere near.
I'd be interested to know more about this as well - especially from the the functional/sensation aspect from both sides.
I can't post a photo of what pearling looks like, but one photo I found looked VERY interesting. There was a ring of tiny spheres encompassing the shaft just below the head. And since these beads are implanted under the skin and are not a 'string' of pearls, they can adjust with the growth. The shape seems like it would be much more comfortable than the diamond shaped one I encountered, although the gentleman said it did not hurt or bother him in any way.
Sounds interesting
Now I wanna see one !!!
That is nasty. I'd imagine it could damage both parties I'm the long run by losing sensation.
Ouch

I am up for a lot of edge play but this exceeds my limits.

As previously said there could be permanent damage.
Neither myself or the gent I met with had any problems. I met a gentleman at a swingers club who had the 'traditional' penile implant, which is as long as the length of his member up to and including the head, and he couldn't partake because it was literally poking through his skin.
I would like to meet a man who has the complete pearl necklace!
Sorry but that looks ver painful to me
Hmmm, I'm thinking of maybe encapsulating a small vibrating servo, like from a cell phone?
It would require a lithium battery of course. I would have to explain to Nic why I was sitting in my vehicle for 10 minutes outside of her incall. "I was charging my pecker!"
Arrr...... you know Grace would forgive your tardiness!
A few of the pics I saw were a bit much but some were well, hot.

While not a body mod person in the sample way the truest are, might be really cool if it were a real plus for the lady ....

I'm sure it all depends on what you are starting with, but would the full ring or the length of the shaft be most stimulating?
You saw pictures of the procedure, of course they will be gross to the layman. I was privvy to the end product. It was awesome! Hit my G-spot just right!
The one that hit your Gspot nicely, ws that the "diamond" implant ?