Guys-What's the first thing you notice when meeting a provider?

As soon as the door opens and the first few minutes what are you looking for/thinking?...Obviously you want to make sure it's the same girl in the pictures, but actual specifics?... Just curious..
I might be different from most guys but one of the 1st thing I notice is how a women has her hair. Weather its done up or just there. I don't expect the whole works but it is nice when a lady dresses to impress. From there I would say face and body. I also like to see what a women is wearing. Prefer something sexy that will show off that gorgous body. A smile and a hug greeting also helps during the initial contact. Hell Val you could show up in a ski mask and winter coat and I think my tongue would still hit the floor.
I might be different from most guys but one of the 1st thing I notice is how a women has her hair. Weather its done up or just there. I don't expect the whole works but it is nice when a lady dresses to impress. From there I would say face and body. I also like to see what a women is wearing. Prefer something sexy that will show off that gorgous body. A smile and a hug greeting also helps during the initial contact. Hell Val you could show up in a ski mask and winter coat and I think my tongue would still hit the floor. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
LOL...well thanks love.....That's nice to hear, I always make sure my hair is fixed etc...
Good question I look forward to reading the gentlemen's point of view. xoxo Charlotte
LOL...well thanks love.....That's nice to hear, I always make sure my hair is fixed etc... Originally Posted by Valerie
You said "I make sure my hair is fixed" not "I make sure my hair is done". You sound like the women from my country. I'm starting to fall for you Val. I think you're super SEXY! I can only imagine what you sound like.

Ok carry on.
A well proportioned face is always the first thing I look for but the whole package to match keeps me there and wanting more.
Ladies, IT'S the eyes, I like to see them clear,bright, with a hint mischief and to look me straight in the eye,when she speaks!!!! gdan
You said "I make sure my hair is fixed" not "I make sure my hair is done". You sound like the women from my country. I'm starting to fall for you Val. I think you're super SEXY! I can only imagine what you sound like.

Ok carry on. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Lol...DO I need to phone you so you can hear my British accent lol!! And where are you in the Powder room? I miss you!
Ladies, IT'S the eyes, I like to see them clear,bright, with a hint mischief and to look me straight in the eye,when she speaks!!!! gdan Originally Posted by gdan55
I love to seduce a man with my eyes
Lol...DO I need to phone you so you can hear my British accent lol!! Originally Posted by Valerie
Um. Hell yes! I have Pm'd my number! DO call anytime!

And where are you in the Powder room? I miss you!
Aww .. thank you love. I just get in too much trouble there.
As soon as the door opens and the first few minutes what are you looking for/thinking?...Obviously you want to make sure it's the same girl in the pictures, but actual specifics?... Just curious.. Originally Posted by Valerie

For me its the first look when our eyes meet for that instant connection, can usually tell if there is one. Valerie I think I could keep my eyes closed when you opened the door and there would be a connection.
I also notice the eyes and what kind of clothing she has on. This way while I'm talking to her, I'm also sizing up the best way to remove the clothing.

Also, I look at the neatness of the incall location. Does it look like someone lived in the hotel rm. for months on end. Is there any signs of the last person that was here(used condoms or wrapers in floor, gifts they may have received, unmade bed, very hot n sweaty sheets).
her eyes her eyes .. to see if they can make the stars look like there not shinning... her hair to see if it falls perfectly with out her trying. and then if that's good and she ask me if she looked ok .. i would tell her when i saw your face there's not a thing that i would change. cause your amazing just the way you are... lol .... like that song....... I just want her to look like her pics and have nice teeth......a good smile goes a long long ways.... IMO
Eyes and lips.... if only Naomi lived closer....
It's the eyes & then the face...mouth specifically checking for a naughty or wicked grin/smile..