what are your fave sexy essential oils, and how do you use them in the boudoir bcd?

• pxmcc
  • 02-29-2024, 08:14 AM
i'll share a few of my faves and what i use them for after i read a couple of ya'lls..

a few teasers though. patchouli essential oil: just wow..

i just tried frankincense oil for first time. it is not at all for beginners..
px, you are beginning to sound like a FB click bait account.

The only thing that I ever use is organic coconut oil. Not very essential.
WTF? I don’t even know what this is saying much less how to answer it. Are you a chick in disguise? Lol. J/k. More power to you.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-29-2024, 10:39 PM
px, you are beginning to sound like a FB click bait account.

The only thing that I ever use is organic coconut oil. Not very essential.[/QUOTE]

px: ha ha. nope coconut oil is as essential as it gets. fabulous sex lube. for sure one of my fave massage oils. plus it's great for skin irritations. and it's a badass antimicrobial.

WTF? I don’t even know what this is saying much less how to answer it. Are you a chick in disguise? Lol. J/k. More power to you. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
px: i see the essential oils as some bad mofoes. something call yee tin medical oil, which is mainly peppermint oil, is only for the brave to apply to *cough cough* areas..

if you're a newb to essential oils and get that stuff on your scrotum lol, you will probably be wishing you had been a bit more careful..

i would call any essentialoil that causes a newb to wince, or worse, cry like a little girl, could be considered a product that should get a nod from the bro code lol..
  • pxmcc
  • 02-29-2024, 10:49 PM
is anyone else who posts from their mobile having issues when trying to scroll around for edits? my guess is it has something to do with Microsoft. i hate that fucking company with an unusual degree of intensity..

sorry back on topic. patchouli is a great massage oil, smells-well i can't really describe it-but i guess it would be earthy, maybe? it's also a great lube for sex. this brings up another point, which is that some oils do a number on latex condoms, so anyone who has intel on that particular issue for specific oils, do share your experience.
  • Busty
  • 03-01-2024, 04:18 PM
Pure coconut oil, read somewhere that it kills some bacteria and you can consume it. Great for skin, hair, nails.
I use it with my strap-on toys & the clients butthole.
The best oil so far.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2024, 06:31 PM
^^lol ma'am..

but yup organic coconut oil is one of the best products on the market. i also use it if an experiment on an oil i've never tried before goes south. i washed my face with 1 drop of oregano oil. since oregano is a mild spice, i wasn't expecting much, but boy was i wrong. i thought my skin was just gonna fall off. i used 3 cups of coconut oil just to dilute it down lol.

never judge a book by its cover. oregano oil is an absolute beast among essential oils..
  • pxmcc
  • 03-02-2024, 01:03 AM
for any dude who wants to impress a lady, get some pure jasmine oil and learn how to give a good fbsm. jasmine is not at all oily and your date will smell like a goddess. jasmine is so relaxing that i've had dates that literally fell asleep just from the massage.

my ex taught me how to give a good massage. she said you have to knead dough, so i said ya i need dough, does that count? she gave me an F-..

just being a good masseuse with a sexy oil like patchouli or an intoxicating oil like jasmine will open up many doors, and sometimes all of them..
Shoutout to FluffyBunny for turning me on to coconut oil a few years ago. Now I can’t do without it.
Pure coconut oil... Originally Posted by Busty
Correct.
Standard for massages as well.

However, let's not leave out mink oil.
Expensive, but a must for those that have any kind of leather equipment.
A couple clients of mine that I've made equipment for (Doms) always have that in their supplies.
  • Busty
  • 03-03-2024, 08:18 PM
^does mink oil have an expiration point?
I am too lazy for research, thanks for sharing.
^does mink oil have an expiration point?
I am too lazy for research, thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by Busty
Wait. The lady that was coming up with ShinePro quotes from several years ago is too lazy? Is the sky falling?
  • Busty
  • 03-04-2024, 12:57 AM
^searching Eccie for abnormal (word) usage from a well known A-Hole that undercuts/barebacks new providers worth is far easier than reading paragraphs about mink oil,and still not getting an exact answer from an experienced person...

Mod Carpenter I'm sure can help me.

And the lazy, self absorbed should be more concerned about helping the new providers with necessary information instead of letting them be conned by a jerk, cause you too busy looking up at the sky falling.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-04-2024, 03:31 AM
ladies and gents, all of ya'll are salt of the earth. here the topic is cool and pretty much essential to the hobby, essential oils. can we stick to that topic?

Busty i don't think Nordic meant any offense. we all know you're an overachiever, so he was just having a lil fun. i can assure you he wasn't trying to denigrate you in any way, shape or form. we all appreciate how you go out of your way to help your fellow hobbyists and providers such as me who have none of your tech-savvy skills.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-04-2024, 04:00 AM
Shoutout to FluffyBunny for turning me on to coconut oil a few years ago. Now I can’t do without it. Originally Posted by kerwil62
props to Fluffy Bunny and coconut oil-on my short list for best. essential. oils. ever..

and thanks for stoppin by Ker! hope those ghetto booties we both worship are treating you proper these days..