Gas money 2 Would you give the provider $ if she doesnot meet your satisfaction?

a. yes

b. no ...just walk away

c.don' t care
I do outcalls. So when this occurs I simply wont open the door.....the peephole is very useful for the BP mishaps. That way she cant break a tv.

If she is on eccie or p411 Ill answer the door but crack it and tell them they are not representative of their pictures. It would have to be a gross misrepresentation though.......it its face related only thats my fault (as I should have pushed for it after screening) havent had this scenario happen at all....so maybe that says something. I wont offer any money at all for dishonesty. And I would post a thread about it in the mens room.
No, if she does not look like her photos, I just walk away and tell her I have the wrong room.
Just get one of those "Its me or its free" girls Gucci. LOL !!
  • Old-T
  • 10-15-2012, 09:29 AM
It depends. If it was fraud--wrong lady in the photos, 20 y/o photos, etc.--then no.

If it was a case of the right lady but the photos do her too much justice, then yes.

Advertizing always stretches the truth some, how much is reasonable is case by case.
Not a fucking chance in hell does she get my money...

I walked out with all of my money after a chick got naked and uncovered the stretch marks...didn't get a single dime...

Some of these idiots amaze me. For most people, there is nothing more expensive on a per hour basis that they will spend their money on...and they settle for subpar looks and peformance...fucking morons...and I'm happy that these chicks take their money...they deserve it...
Fuck her.. If she is overweight or the pictures of her are from before she dropped the 7 pimpbabies then she gets jack shit. Even if the pictures are "over done" and make her look better on film (digital print) than she does in real life then still. Not a goddamn dime. Remember blacklists work both ways also.
  • Gucci
  • 10-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Just get one of those "Its me or its free" girls Gucci. LOL !! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
LMAO even when they say that they are still full of crap, it'll be them ok, just a BIGGER version !