Most P411 OKs

Just for fun,

Providers: what's the highest number of OKs have u seen from a client?

Clients: How many OKs do u have?
I think I have only 9.... I usually see the same 3-4 ladies and asking for an OK after each weekly session seems a bit much, IMHO - that said when I do venture out to see new friends, I do ask for an OK, so that should I want to reconnect, they will have some record of our prior introduction
I didn't even know you can get multiple OKs from the same provider...but yeap I agree with you, second meetings should be piece of cake
I have 18 but i've take some retired providers off, so it used to be more. I should trim it down since I think more than 10 is just like having notches in the bedpost.

I believe if a provider okays you again, she's just moved to the top of the list. They don't duplicate.
I didn't even know you can get multiple OKs from the same provider...but yeap I agree with you, second meetings should be piece of cake Originally Posted by ripmp3z

that lady in your avatar should give me multiple Okays!!!
I have 18 but i've take some retired providers off, so it used to be more. I should trim it down since I think more than 10 is just like having notches in the bedpost. Originally Posted by BigTee
I have 18 also (at least I use to; is the site back up?). I have not given much thought to the impression advanced numbers make (I doubt 18 is that high) but I doubt that providers would find me too sexy or promiscuous based on OK's. I would think who gave an OK and that they are recent is more important than the raw number, but who knows. Finally, I think your profile would be more useful in gauging you than a raw number, but who knows?
Daaaaman out of Dallas is over 400 provider ok's. when you see a provider again, it isn't an additional ok. It just updates the ok to the newer date since some providers like to see more recent ok's as verification.
The highest I have seen was a client who had somewhere around 120 okays.
well some of us are trying to be a little discrete and dont want 400 ok's where other guys want all the ok's they can get...so i dont think it really means a whole lot after you get 3 or more because thats what some providers want ...at least 3 reputable sources to check you out...so anything over 3 to 5 is just over kill and i guess gives you bragging rights ...sort of like wilt chamberlin claiming he did 20,000 women.
I see several ladies who are now UTR and dont want reviews and dont give ok's everytime you see them and when i see my ATF we dont do reviews or okays unless the other asks for one and then its just to show we are up to date.
So no it doesnt matter to me how many okays a lady or man has....everybody has their own way of doing things ...only thing showing 1000 okays shows is you have an extensive amount of time and money and im sure providers wouldnt want their clients knowing shes been with 20,000 clients not to mean that it would make any difference.
If you get satisfaction from who you see and the client treats you well does it really matter after 3 or 5 okays?
Can providers see who has given the OKs? I'm pretty sure they can. I would think it would make them feel more at ease if they saw someone they knew personally had given the guy an OK. In this sense a client would want to have as many as he can in hopes that a recognized OK would make the hoped for appt with a new lady more relaxed.
Can providers see who has given the OKs? I'm pretty sure they can. I would think it would make them feel more at ease if they saw someone they knew personally had given the guy an OK. In this sense a client would want to have as many as he can in hopes that a recognized OK would make the hoped for appt with a new lady more relaxed. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Yes it helps alot. The okays are shown in the client profile also shows dates so if a client has 5 okays,we can see if one is 2012 and the others a year or more back and even inactive accounts are stated. That part is good to message the one current of the 5 and refrence. The providers usually reply back in timely manners but every now and then they will not. (This was an example I was giving) The most okays I've seen on a provider was last week when booking a date.The gent had a provider with 559 okays (we only get credit one time even if updating the okay date) and I saw a gent that had 140 okays. That is not a everyday thing but 2006 or 07 is another date I saw on a gents join date also. I have a lot of okays but they do go up and down due to gents leaving the site,being removed etc. There are a majority I see regularly and that's one reason my okay count may stand within a specific number range.
I personally ept my ok's low volume and would not see a gentleman who had alot of OK's esp in a short time span...Many gentlemen I have spoken with are turned over but too many OK's especially in a short time span...just my 2 cents...
I do not request an OK every time I see a provider. I pick and choose who I won't an OK from. Some I had just forgot to request. Oh darn, I guess I will just have to see them again.
I have 58 many inactive now......