URL / Website: https://boutiquethaimassage.net/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: A few blocks north of Bellaire in Little Saigon
Activities: TW, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: Black, short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’3”, 160?, little pudge in the middle.
Recommendation: Yes
Pudge? Its more like she's got a 30lb slab of fat back brisket hanging off her body as a gut.

Anyone know if the Viet lady in the other room plays?
Maria loves what she does. I don't remember another lady living there, I thought it was her son.
Pudge? Its more like she's got a 30lb slab of fat back brisket hanging off her body as a gut.

Anyone know if the Viet lady in the other room plays? Originally Posted by MoontoVenus

Awaiting your review.
I have seen Maria many times, I didn’t know see did Bbj. Every time I tried she would shake her head no and put up her index finger.
Originally Posted by azneddietoo
I have seen Maria many times, I didn’t know see did Bbj. Every time I tried she would shake her head no and put up her index finger. Originally Posted by Built2Last
Following. Put her index finger up where? Or is she asking for Washington (nod to fifi), Hamilton, or Benji?

For the reported low budget perspective I’ve been both interested and scared to visit…
Maria loves what she does. I don't remember another lady living there, I thought it was her son. Originally Posted by Lovedaty
Her nephew I think. In the previous place, he ran the other upstairs bedroom.

Viet lady owns the place they're at now.

Maria wouldn't give me her number but idk if that's a territorial $ thing.
Awaiting your review. Originally Posted by Tiger407
Don't be sore that your honey bun is a jelly roll
She would put her index finger up and shake it as she said the word no. I wish she would suck my dick.